The Principality of Zeon thread

Altera the Hun

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just vaporized a colony! You monster, do you know how many people you just murdered? And you call me a villain? You're a menace to mankind!

Excpet the Moonlight Butterfly can't endeanger life...

Pshaw! Zeon is completely committed to helping mankind grow and flourish. As long as it's in space.

Bah, that's what you all say...

How can you say you help mankind if it means downgrading, literally, part of it...?

I don't see how space psychic powers are "downgrading".

Not that. I mean your 'Bound by the chains of gravity' talk. It's literal in the sense of 'Looking down to Earth and it's people'.

It's true not all the Earthnoids aren't devoid of fault either, but you're no better in your stance against them.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Not that. I mean your 'Bound by the chains of gravity' talk. It's literal in the sense of 'Looking down to Earth and it's people'.

It's true not all the Earthnoids aren't devoid of fault either, but you're no better in your stance against them.

Once you Earthnoids move into space, though, you'll no longer be weighed down by gravity!

The principality of Zeon can s on my d. The Federation's where it's at. They get all the cool-looking mechs.

We've got the Zaku series, the Kampfer, the Dom, the Gelgoog, the Zeong, the Acguy, the Z'Gok, the Zudah, the Hildolfr, the Big Zam, and all three Apsaluses, and that's in just the One Year War. What did the Feddies have? Fucking GMs, floating coffins Balls, and Gundam variants. And lets face it, the original RX-78-2 was ugly, especially with that paintjob.

We've got the Zaku series, the Kampfer, the Dom, the Gelgoog, the Zeong, the Acguy, the Z'Gok, the Zudah, the Hildolfr, the Big Zam, and all three Apsaluses, and that's in just the One Year War. What did the Feddies have? Fucking GMs, floating coffins Balls, and Gundam variants. And lets face it, the original RX-78-2 was ugly, especially with that paintjob.

The original Gundam was cooler than all Zeon mobile suits.

Search your feelings. You know them to be true.

The original Gundam was cooler than all Zeon mobile suits.

Search your feelings. You know them to be true.

Only if you're into clown paintjobs and fugly, blocky designs.

And yes, my feelings are true. They tell me the RX-78-2 is uglier than a cow's ass.

Only if you're into clown paintjobs and fugly, blocky designs.

And yes, my feelings are true. They tell me the RX-78-2 is uglier than a cow's ass.

Well, who cares how it looks? As long as it does the job right.