First love, crush, kiss

Doom103

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

I've loved no one.

I haven't had the time for a crush for a while, and didn't have one when I did.

And I can't remember the name of the chick that gave me my first kiss. She did let me feel her up though. And get to... second? THird? Whatever is over the bikini bottom. In my friend's pool.

I'd feel bad about that, especially since another friend of mine was trying to get with her, but she wasn't interested, so I'm cool with it.

Edited by Furby

My first crush was a girl named Elise, back in 8th grade. It's surprising just how well I remember her.

Was she SUPAR PHOTOGENIC and REALLY INTO FINAL FANTASY XI?

My first love...not yet

My first crush...ahahaha...i will get embarrassed with this...Diego. I was in 1st grade... :sweatdrop: lol i just remembered that i had a love-hate relationship with his cousin XD i wonder what happened to him...

FIRST KISS??...not yet

Edited by Althenian Memories~

First love... Well it'd have to be that OTP you see in the sig. Yeah, I don't care if you pull the whole age thing on me, or simply call it a lie. I'm just stating what I asked.

First crush... Ahahaha, it depends on your definition of crush. If you're talking about the first time I got all nervous and tongue-tied (theoretically, I usually am not lost for words), it was in 7 1/2 grade. Though, it was mostly attraction, so if you want to say the first real person I liked for their looks and personality, that was 8 1/2 grade...

First kiss? Hasn't happened yet, and as far as I know will be dependent on when I first pay her a visit.

Edited by Iksel

First love? No... At least not yet.

First crush? Quang, back from 6th grader. Being a secondary is fun. But that one didn't last long though. I lost feeling after like.. 1 month? XD Blagh. Wasn't impressed much by him. <__<;;

If you ask me, I'd say I'm most attracted to this current one. And no, I'm not gonna tell you anything, silly! :3

First kiss?!? Hell no, not yet. >:

Edited by Amelia

First love... Well it'd have to be that OTP you see in the sig. Yeah, I don't care if you pull the whole age thing on me, or simply call it a lie. I'm just stating what I asked.

First crush... Ahahaha, it depends on your definition of crush. If you're talking about the first time I got all nervous and tongue-tied (theoretically, I usually am not lost for words), it was in 7 1/2 grade. Though, it was mostly attraction, so if you want to say the first real person I liked for their looks and personality, that was 8 1/2 grade...

First kiss? Hasn't happened yet, and as far as I know will be dependent on when I first pay her a visit.

MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE

I was going to put something clever here, but I forgot. e__e

Edited by Roxas

First kiss: 14 at the time (geez, that's like 5 years ago) at my summer camp with a girl I kinda liked. For someone who grew up as a bit of a nerd, that was kinda impressive.

First crush: Couple years earlier at the same camp. Liked a girl who was in the same cabin as the girl I kissed a couple years later.

First love: One that fucked me up and still does to this day. It would be incredible if it actually works out though.

First kiss and first love haven't happened. I'd like to cling to hope, but... yeah. Not looking likely.

If you want a tip, here's one. Don't go around looking for some action. It won't work.

First love - cheated on me.

First crush - I'd rather not remember.

First kiss - unasked for, and happened when I was older than most of the people in this topic.

first crush and kiss were from a girl named Suzanne. First real, pretty obsessive love was a girl named Tessa. Always had a stormy relationship with her, though we never hooked up.

I'm amused how I'm like the only one in my group of friends who actually dares to ask girls out.

Edited by Excellen Browning