Everyone is gay for Hideyoshi Kinoshita

Junkhead

But yeah, I stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh last summer and picked up magic. Less gay shit 8[. Plus my Magic cards are actually good.

Seriously?

If you're not kidding, that's actually really cool. What deck are you playing?

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Seriously?

If you're not kidding, that's actually really cool. What deck are you playing?

I have seven. Well, had before a couple of hours ago when I butchered my 5 color, mono black and mono green decks to patch together a mana ramping, anti Artifact Eldrazi super deck (I bought 3 RotE packs once and got Emrakul the Aeons Torn in one, and Ulamog the Infinite Ghyre in another) because my friend ran this super gay mana ramping Scars empowered artifact tapping/unblockable deck that rolled every game it played (four Whispersilk cloaks, bunch of flying, etc). In some games he would take people out with a 10/9 unblockable with shroud, and then be able to tap every creature they controlled next turn. So yeah. I also have two black/white aggro decks, a budding red/blue control deck, and a red/green beatdownish deck.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

I have seven. Well, had before a couple of hours ago when I butchered my 5 color, mono black and mono green decks to patch together a mana ramping, anti Artifact Eldrazi super deck (I bought 3 RotE packs once and got Emrakul the Aeons Torn in one, and Ulamog the Infinite Ghyre in another) because my friend ran this super gay mana ramping Scars empowered artifact tapping/unblockable deck that rolled every game it played (four Whispersilk cloaks, bunch of flying, etc). In some games he would take people out with a 10/9 unblockable with shroud, and then be able to tap every creature they controlled next turn. So yeah. I also have two black/white aggro decks, a budding red/blue control deck, and a red/green beatdownish deck.

I've got three standard decks and one extended deck right now, though I have to switch out some of the cards since sometimes multiple decks will all need the same card. I've got a Green Eldrazi deck that splashes white for Wall of Omens and Sun Titan, a Mono Black control deck (because resolving Mind Sludge = GG most of the time), and a Boros (Red/White) landfall deck that relies on cards like Steppe Lynx and Goblin Guide to win really early.

My Extended deck is Blue/White/Black (Esper colors) that relies around weak creatures and the card Reveillark to generate more card advantage than any other deck could hope.

Once you become a FftF regular, you will understand these things sometimes turn into fads. I hope it doesn't, though.

Then why the hell do you insist on fueling it further?

I'm sure a few are inclined to disagree.

NM, it's a trap. Unless it actually has breats, it has to be Rule 63, or something. gIO is cheating by using a Rule 63 character! :o

Hideyoshi is a male character of Baka to Test. It's not Rule 63 because he actively dresses and acts this way in the program.