Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Looks like I should've wrote that they actually are seated already, eh Phoenix? XD

I can understand how can 'let's go sit down' could've been interpreted as not actually have happened yet, though.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not dead! Well... I was for a while -- but not anymore! ....

Hello, guys... I've been gone a while, haven't I? :(

EDIT: You know what? Stupid question. Of course I've been gone a while. I've been planning on coming back for a while, but I was feeling pretty guilty about leaving in the first place and didn't show up till now.

Edited by roymbrog

So, did any of those noises could be heard in the dining hall? If not, then it's okay either way.

EDIT: You know what? Stupid question. Of course I've been gone a while. I've been planning on coming back for a while, but I was feeling pretty guilty about leaving in the first place and didn't show up till now.

Hey, hello there!

Good to see you're not entirely dead.

Oh man it's Roy!!! 8D HIIII!!! I'll get you caught up to speed. I can summerize the events pretty well, I think. Also, yesterday, we were talking about how we missed you. I'm so glad to see you're back! ^_^

Hi guys

Don't kill me Snowy, you'll make Merc and Z sad.

Meeeeerc! That would be awesome, I have no idea what's happened. I'll be on chat sometime tonight as well.

*is glomped by Z*

*glomps back*

;_;

After catching up on reading I feel I need to point something out. Effect, in this case, is a noun. Affect is the verb. If the emblem's doing something to Raquel, it's affecting her, not effecting her. It's having an effect, though.

For the curious, effect's verb meaning is to bring about. Like, I effected change in the RP when I pointed out grammar mistakes.

Really? You wouldn't suspect Chelsea, of all people, who's the one without an alibi most of the time. No one knows what she is thinking or where she is 75% of the time.

You would suspect Shadrak, who has an alibi with various people, rather than the troub who has more reasons to be a mole. Silly characters.

But Chelsea would NEVER betray you. Ever. :D

I like the idea of the group splitting up, actually. If there's more than one thing going on I have more options for awesome stuff :D. And the characters can do some bonding or some such.