Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we need to fight bandits or something in the desert, and the sand lowers AS or something, and the only ones not affected are mages. Also, one bandit leader needs to be named Jasmine and the other Paul.

FE, people.

Have time, have no motivation

Have motivation, have no time

;___;

Be back later guys, gotta go to the airport

EDIT: Nevermind, they're making me stay home to watch my brother >___>

Edited by roymbrog

lol; glad you're still with us, Roy. And for a second, Rothe, I thought you were saying you wouldn't be back until a year from now. I see you mean past Dec. 31. XD

Phee's Day Planner:

Sprite

RL stuff

Okay so apparently I've got to go to a thing on the other side of town. The drive out there is kinda long so I'll be gone for at least three and a half hours when I factor in travel time ontop of our 'short'(yeah right) visit. Anyway, I won't be able to post until I get back, afterward, I'll probably just resume normal activity. Should be around 9(pst) or later, though unfortunately. If I finish this sprite I'm working on it'll be all the easier but I won't get my hopes up. This one is complicated :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

So, our power was out for most of Christmas. It was still a great year! :D But yeah, it was good to catch up on things here, too. Yay!

You're free to ignore roy... *QAAM'ed*

Well, if you want to catch up, just read Snike's posts. They're essentially mini-summaries... *XLAM'ed*

Ah, right. Maybe someone else can summarize, haha. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Try as I might I won't be active tomorrow. Normally I'd celebrate my birthday by lazying about online but since my uncle is in town(and coincidentally has the same birthday as me) we'll be hanging out and such. After that I'm probably good though :^_^: