Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Nother update:

-Item list updated

-Imbued weapon series can now attack as well as counter at range(yes, just them, not the lightbrands and runes)

Note: see specific weapons for details

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright alright alright, now here's the deal--we're just about ready for the next TS and the destination is not set in stone, but we'll be TSing 1 day at the least so keep that in mind. Like always I've got a default place in mind but I'd like to see if many/any of you have other preferences besides a village(I'm always going to do this when it's optional so just get used to it) If no one wants to stop the TS before Urden then we'll be heading back there again instead of just passing through it (Urden is like 3 days out or so), but don't expect a dull TS. I plan to milk that village this time around if we actually stop there ;):

Stop Choices:

Day 1(actually day 17 since chapter 1): Roadside camping

Day 2(day 18): Roadside camping

Day 3(day 19): Party stays in Urden Village a second time

We'll worry about the second timeskip when we get to it. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and get the party's wagon off the Al-Lyrae ...

Alright alright alright, now here's the deal--we're just about ready for the next TS and the destination is not set in stone, but we'll be TSing 1 day at the least so keep that in mind. Like always I've got a default place in mind but I'd like to see if many/any of you have other preferences besides a village(I'm always going to do this when it's optional so just get used to it) If no one wants to stop the TS before Urden then we'll be heading back there again instead of just passing through it (Urden is like 3 days out or so), but don't expect a dull TS. I plan to milk that village this time around if we actually stop there ;):

Stop Choices:

Day 1(actually day 17 since chapter 1): Roadside camping

Day 2(day 18): Roadside camping

Day 3(day 19): Party stays in Urden Village a second time

We'll worry about the second timeskip when we get to it. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and get the party's wagon off the Al-Lyrae ...

IDC.

Also, go to bed Phoenix.

PSTers can have good sleep scheduals. Get up earlier and force yourself to stay awake until a decent time to go to sleep. I shoot for 11PM for going to bed and 9AM for waking up. Just some advice.

Now, for the actual question! TSing to the camp sounds like it could be fun. I just hope I can finish up this retrospect thing in time to not have to pull a Whistler... unsure.gif

*** Phoenix has joined #LordOfAzureFlame

*** ChanServ sets mode +o Phoenix

<@Phoenix> =_=

*** Phoenix has quit IRC: Client Quit

<Snike> Hi

<Snike> >_<

Okay so my schedule's clearly entered the daytime only stage where I go to bed late in the afternoon and wake up at or a couple of hours before daybreak(PST). These are clearly not IRC active hours so I won't be on there for the next few days most likely so if anyone needs to reach me just do like we did back in the old days and pm. I know it's ancient and barely efficient but it still works :P:

and also goodnight ... *keels over, completely fatigued*

Edited by Phoenix

<"Four wishes! I want you to write down that I wish for Lord Valdimarr to come and rescue me, and to make me his wife, and to take over the whole world, and for Shadrak to be my pet! No, five wishes! I want to look bigger like Bryn and Svan too! Wish for that!"> Siv loudly and almost happily listed off.

Amusing until I got to the underlined part. At that part, it surpassed amusing and I actually burst out laughing. :XD: Brilliant!

Hurricane incoming either tomorrow or the day after. Power may be gone for multiple days. I know you guys will miss me if that happens.

Edit: If I don't post by Monday night, Phoenix/Cynthia/Zsword have permission to CC Robin.

Edited by Snowy_One

You probably don't want me CCing Robin or merchants, since I put IC(speaking of generic merchants) and world canon way before character development. That would amount to one of her wishes coming true but I'm sure that's not the immediate goal :P:

Edited by Phoenix

I'm a little tired today so I'm going to turn in early(gives Z a chance to get another Shadrak reply in before I move things along a bit anyway :P: )

I'll check back tomorrow(assuming that's when I wake up ...)

I got power back way earlier than I expected from all the fear and hype... Actually, seeing as I said it was fine if I didn't get it back by Monday, I think I nailed it. Anyways, power's back and so am I. I'm sure you all missed me especially Slave.

Ahaha, seriously, the whole talk at the wagon is so funny. Silly Shadrak, don't know if he's really that dumb/naive/WhatHaveYou or is acting so.

SivxShadrak OTP, Y/Y? *QAAM'ed*