Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay there are two TSes coming up, either today or tomorrow, so there's your advance warning on those. We're almost finished with another update so that's a thing as well that'll probably show up after the next TS in main. Also, the TS in para is not really a TS to another post opening but more like the end of the first para chapter itself. If we're going to have both groups meet up after the end of their respective TSes then they'll need to be posting in the same chapter thread, so until the next group split, everyone should be posting in main after the next TS. Then once they do split again, I'll start para chapter two. That's the current plan for the time being. If there are any questions, let me know.

Also, I'm a little curious about something, so I'm going to set up a small poll and see what happens. There are going to be at least two Phee character casualties(deaths) after the para TS, but there could be as many as four in total. What I want to know is, out of the three new npcs, Greta, Shaun, and Pa, which one people like the most, and you guessed it, the one people like the most will probably survive this. Was going to kill everyone initially, but figured I'd at least gauge some responses on this.

I think that's it for now. The TS in main's going to take quite awhile to write up so don't wait up for it.

Okay there are two TSes coming up, either today or tomorrow, so there's your advance warning on those. We're almost finished with another update so that's a thing as well that'll probably show up after the next TS in main. Also, the TS in para is not really a TS to another post opening but more like the end of the first para chapter itself. If we're going to have both groups meet up after the end of their respective TSes then they'll need to be posting in the same chapter thread, so until the next group split, everyone should be posting in main after the next TS. Then once they do split again, I'll start para chapter two. That's the current plan for the time being. If there are any questions, let me know.

Also, I'm a little curious about something, so I'm going to set up a small poll and see what happens. There are going to be at least two Phee character casualties(deaths) after the para TS, but there could be as many as four in total. What I want to know is, out of the three new npcs, Greta, Shaun, and Pa, which one people like the most, and you guessed it, the one people like the most will probably survive this. Was going to kill everyone initially, but figured I'd at least gauge some responses on this.

I'll have my second make his appearance after main's time skip then.

As for character deaths, I have no preferences. I mean, Jam is besties with Shaun, but I guess you could kill him off if you want to make her cry. Meanie. :P

Oh man, that's tough. >_< I like all of them and I hate thinking of it like deciding who dies... So, I'll think of it like "who would I save?" Shaun's the youngest, so there's him. I really like Greta, too, though. I feel kind of sorry for Pa (is that seriously his name?) but... Goodness it's hard to choose. Who knows how the death of his kids would effect him... Also, four deaths? Aren't there only 3 NPCs we're voting on? (Take my mulling as you will as far as a vote goes.)

Edit: Uhhhhhh voting...Shaun. Cause he's the youngest and should live. Poor, innocent, little guy. :(

Edited by Mercakete

Not counting anything unless someone specifically casts a vote for someone, mind you lol. Also it's three deaths by default, but it could go down to just two or up to four depending on how I feel at the time. Remember, Amon's group is composed of one essential and three non-essentials too.

I'm going to go ahead and vote to save Shaun. I like his awkward moments with girls. Greta seems safe, and Pa is really only funny when he's interacting with Greta.

Can you make a summary of Marella's disposition? A general do and don'ts she lives by an favourite food, disliked colour, etc k thx. I think I can try to utilise/get into her during winter break.

UPDATE:

Okay unless it's like what Alphonse and Jamilla are doing, paralogue posts should be done now for the time being. The next paralogue chapter will go up after the next bits of plot get taken care of. For now, everyone should be posting in main.

Also some actual updates.

-OP updated
-Item list updated
-Changing weapons is a free action if no items are used and no other actions are taken. This cannot be combined with free item uses.
-Vulns, Vuln+, Antidotes, and Elixirs are free actions when no other actions are taken. This cannot be combined with free weapon changing.
-Closing in now puts your unit at normal range to the siege units, but at siege range to all other units.
-Vulnerary+ added. 6/6 use vuln for 20 points.
-Defend Books added. Costs 70 points.
-All known relevant vasili(relevant to RotE and RotE:R), added to the character archive. Info will be filled out over time. Right now it's just the bare minimum.
-Firewalls, Barricades, and Rex Barriers no longer have bypass immunity.

Edited by Phoenix

UPDATE:

Okay unless it's like what Alphonse and Jamilla are doing, paralogue posts should be done now for the time being. The next paralogue chapter will go up after the next bits of plot get taken care of. For now, everyone should be posting in main.

Also some actual updates.

-OP updated

-Item list updated

-Changing weapons is a free action if no items are used and no other actions are taken. This cannot be combined with free item uses.

-Vulns, Vuln+, Antidotes, and Elixirs are free actions when no other actions are taken. This cannot be combined with free weapon changing.

-Closing in now puts your unit at normal range to the siege units, but at siege range to all other units.

-Vulnerary+ added. 6/6 use vuln for 20 points.

-Defend Books added. Costs 80 points.

-All known relevant vasili(relevant to RotE and RotE:R), added to the character archive. Info will be filled out over time. Right now it's just the bare minimum.

-Firewalls, Barricades, and Rex Barriers no longer have bypass immunity.

It says 70 on the item list. typo?

Also go go Tin Can Openers.

Marella is stubborn, unyielding, she thinks that other people are more important than herself to the point that she will sacrifice herself if it means other people stay alive, she blames herself if the person she's protecting gets injured, doesn't really care what happens to herself. Likes the color blue. Is extremely loyal to her comrades or whatever group she's traveling with. Has a bit of a temper.

80 is the typo. We lowered the price a bit before the update and I forgot to update the ... update. Not using that word again today.

Also LOL @ Toogee's closing post in para.

Edited by Phoenix