Mapping Competition

Chocolate Kitty

As far as I know, you can't.

I just use Gyazo (special program that let's you grab a part of your screen and upload it to a random url, so you can save it on your computer).

But you can also just press print screen, which is basically the same as gyazo, but it takes you whole screen. If you pressed that, open Paint or something else that can edit images, and paste the picture in it (ctrl+v). Then you can save it. Of course you first need to crop the image so only the map is visible (Photoshop has a grid system, so if you put it to 16 pixels, you can easily see how to crop your image. If the image is a multiple of 16, your probably good, if not, look around.

Hope that helped~

EDIT: You were ahead of me =/. Oh, I see it's a jpg. You should've saved it as a .png for the best results. .jpg shouldnt ever be used for sprites. It messes things up.

Edited by Feaw

EDIT: You were ahead of me =/. Oh, I see it's a jpg. You should've saved it as a .png for the best results. .jpg shouldnt ever be used for sprites. It messes things up.

I had saved it as a BMP, but then Photobucket changed it to a JPG when I uploaded it. I'll be sure to to make in a PNG in the future, thanks for the help :)

EDIT: I forgot to say my dimensions when 23x23

Edited by Red Whirlwind

Oh, I didnt know you could actually do that... Not that it matters since with printscreen or gyazo you can save it as png right away.

Oh, and your map is actually 24x24. It's 384x384 pixels, which is 24x24 tiles.

Edited by Feaw

Wheee, Seph made a map whaha.

Hmm, well, I take it you haven't really made many maps yet, in which case it's pretty good. It's nowhere near perfect, but that will come if you make more maps.

I have made a total of...!

3 maps XD

Thanks, though.