why is this game so hard to get ahold of?

all the other FE's are so easy to get ahold of, but some sites dont even have this game listed. the ones that do, you either have to create an account, or jump through so many hoops to get, and even the sites that you create an account on to get this still have you jumping through hoops. its pretty good in its own right, but I dont get why this game is considered so valuable.

but I dont get why this game is considered so valuable.

Because we obviously were left with a cliffhanger after FE7.

-----

You can obtain this game at playasia.com, or japangamestock.com

Not sure if playasia sells anymore copies. If all else fails, you could get it on E-Bay.

Most likely becuase its old and not many people like the series of fire emblem (lets be serious, you can't find many people that like FE) and so less copies were made.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I completely forgot about this topic.

I was actually referring to the ROM, to be specific. I got 1-5, 7 and 8 from the same website, but no 6. the only sites I have found it on force you to create an account. I emailed the site I use to see if they would let me upload it. no reply, and its been like 3 weeks now.

just wanted to know why this one in particular is not so easy to download.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

So far rules don't seem to have been violated, but there is honestly not a way to answer this question without breaking them. I'm going to lock the thread before anyone does something silly enough to get themselves warned.