back, i guess

Pseudopunk

I was here before, but I didn't really make much of a splash. Doubt anyone noticed my leaving and returning at all. I'm just interested in building up a little Fire Emblem skill and logic through debates, as I lack both at the moment. Please don't stone me or anything.

People who disappear and reappear have a special place in the Forest reserved for them are cool. Just like me.

Hello!

I thought you were trying to convince everyone you don't exist. If you have a reserved spot they won't think that.

Yes, I was kirsche, I've gone through a few names since then though and I think this one will be permanent (or at least, as permanent as kirsche was).

And of course, I'd be happy to. Remember the tier lists, which are dying as of late.

I don't think anyone's too bothered about it, and besides, i don't want to double post in the challenges thread. FE10, maybe Volug vs Titania w/ transfer bonuses or Laura vs Oscar or something. Of course, I'm always willing to defend Devdan or Danved.

I think I sort of kind of maybe remember you vaguely.

I was... umm, lemme see... Cloud Strife when you joined, I think. Then again, I myself wasn't too active Summer '09.

Oh well. Hi anyways!