ThatGuyDownTheStreet's Sprite Topic

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/: No offense, but that's still pretty basic stuff. The facial proportions are off, and Kent's eyes are at an entirely different angle than the rest of the face.

- Rei head

-Raven body

-Kent eyes

- I want to believe the nose is either Sain or Ross', and that the mouth is someone's frown turned upside down

Lugh hair I think, the face is too discombobulated for me to tell who it is.

Then that means I did a good job. :P:

And yes, the hair is Lugh's.

/: No offense, but that's still pretty basic stuff. The facial proportions are off, and Kent's eyes are at an entirely different angle than the rest of the face.

- Rei head

-Raven body

-Kent eyes

- I want to believe the nose is either Sain or Ross', and that the mouth is someone's frown turned upside down

I meant getting more complex than I previously was. Most people actually start where I am now.

The head isn't Ray's, niether is the nose Sain or Ross'

I think the mouth is Ray's devious smile.

Correct

• 4 weeks later...

Then that means I did a good job. :P:

Actually a clean splice of two mugs is probably better than a distorted splice of 6 mugs.

On that one, the face is very contorted and the angles are off.

As for the new one, the neck is skinny and the shading is screwy.

I was actually referring to the whole thing about making splices unable to be identified of what they are spliced of. But yeah, I guess your right. As for the newer one, I did mess up on the shading quite a bit, but I think the neck is just about ok. Maybe it should be a couple of pixels wider though.

• 3 weeks later...

I would just reference the mug with no mask and redraw the nose as close as you can. The mouth you can get away with not doing, you could just shade a bit there where the mouth would be. Assassin!Volke's mouth isn't completely showing.

I would just reference the mug with no mask and redraw the nose as close as you can. The mouth you can get away with not doing, you could just shade a bit there where the mouth would be. Assassin!Volke's mouth isn't completely showing.

I'll take that into consideration, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...