What to choose?

Lilmik11

14 members have voted

1. 1. Mario Party 5 or Paper Mario And The Thousand Year Door?

• Mario Party 5
    • Paper Mario ATTYD

So, since my birthday was about a week ago, I have a lot of spare money and I will buy a gamecube game for my Wii( Yep, that's just how much great wii games are rare.There's also the fact that when I had a gamecube, I was young and didn't have the best judgement.). Now, I'm hesitating between two games that I can buy on E-Bay for very cheap: Mario Party 5 for 20$(Apparently the best of the series) OR Paper Mario And The Thousand Year Door for 22$(I heard it's epic). So what should I choose?

EDIT:Poll Added.

Edited by Lilmik11

Oh. Maybe I should clarify that I am a Mario Party fan. But there's also the fact that Paper Mario is an RPG, so it's kind of a bias here. I like RPG too, but Mario Party 5 seems like the best one, I already have the 6th(Great) and 7th(Average) instalment. There's also the fact that I never could go far in the first Paper Mario.

Edited by Lilmik11

Paper Mario by far, although since you like Mario Party games, then i'd say get that if you have atleast 2 gc controllers and someone to play with.

To be honest though, i'd still get paper mario attyd. Its just awesome.

Oh. Maybe I should clarify that I am a Mario Party fan. But there's also the fact that Paper Mario is an RPG, so it's kind of a bias here. I like RPG too, but Mario Party 5 seems like the best one, I already have the 6th(Great) and 7th(Average) instalment. There's also the fact that I never could go far in the first Paper Mario.

It doesn't matter.

Paper Mario - Good game

Mario Party 5 - Not a good game.

Path of Radiance and Colosseum/Gale of Darkness

Paper Mario's better if you don't play multiplayer much, but if you do have the controllers and friends then get MP5. Paper Mario is still the better game.

Well, in the end, I'm a more of a solo player, so yeah I'm gonna go for Paper Mario. I already have POR by the way.