• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Have you ever neglected to do any personal art projects before?

Yep, most of the time when I start writting and then inspiration leaves and then returns, but I lost the mood to write.

Favorite Yugioh archetype or main theme?

What made you join this forum?

Well, long story that even I kind of forgot a few details.

I was looking for info and suggestions on how to play Fire Emblem a some years ago, so I began searching and found two useful sites, Wars of Dragons and Serenes Forest, the last one becoming my favorite. Then I joined the forums, forgot that I had an account here and returned a few years ago.

Favorite Yugioh TCG card (like your ace)?

Have you started liking a book while reading it as a part of a school assignment, despite it not being your favorite?

Any video game series in particular you really like?

Quite a few, really. I'm just gonna go ahead with the short answer and list them in no real order except maybe which order I've started playing them in.

Zelda

Mario

Kirby

Star Fox

Pokémon

Smash Bros.

Sonic

Metroid

Final Fantasy

F-Zero

Fire Emblem

Metal Gear

Gears of War

Valkyria Chronicles

Ace Attorney

Edited by LittleAl

Have you started liking a book while reading it as a part of a school assignment, despite it not being your favorite?

Yep. One of them was "Cien Años de Soledad" from Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

Favorite videogame character, being it a hero or villain?

Favorite music genre?

I'm huge on the indie / alternative genre, but I also really like Nu-Metal, Grunge, Thrasher Metal, Classic Punk, Hard Rock, Metal in general, GOOD video game cover songs, and garage rock.

My favorite bands

If you want a better, more specific answer however, my last.fm page is last.fm/user/NESKimofan12

Favorite band?

Favorite TV show or cartoon? Anything counts.

Can I just leave it at no comment? I only remember the genre of which they come from.

Well, I do find Setokai Yakuindomo to be a funny anime...

Oh yeah, and Sportsnation is one of my favorite shows, love it!

And Yankee Games, if they count.

Would Thany balance your emotions? :awesome:

TROLOLOL YES!

Actually I like her joyful attitude in contrast to my somber attitude...

Favorite sport by chance?

Why do you consider yourself to have a somber attitude?

Favorite videogame character, being it a hero or villain?

I don't really know. I happen to like a lot of them. But if I would have to pick one overall, it would probably be Link of TLOZ fame at least as far as males go. Females? It's a tough pick. Probably Pokémon's Misty or Iris, FE7's Lyndis or VC's Alicia Melchiott as far as females go.

Why do you consider yourself to have a somber attitude?

That is usually what I feel outside of my happy and extremely hyperactive personality, my negative side is frequently seen due to the chagrin of reality's many pressures which has left a bunch of sad scars in me.

Whenever someone bashes me or says something bad about me that isn't true (in reality, mostly, usually cases of being framed for mistakes that I didn't even done), it disappoints me causing me to be vague, spiteful and to become extremely quiet (which is a bad sign)...

@Person above...

Do you like desserts? If yes, specify please.

Edited by Frostbite

Favorite color?

I have two, blue and green. I don't actually know why I like those two colors though.

Ever encounter any idiots from time to time?

That is usually what I feel outside of my happy and extremely hyperactive personality, my negative side is frequently seen due to the chagrin of reality's many pressures which has left a bunch of sad scars in me.

Whenever someone bashes me or says something bad about me that isn't true (in reality, mostly, usually cases of being framed for mistakes that I didn't even done), it disappoints me causing me to be vague, spiteful and to become extremely quiet (which is a bad sign)...

I feel your pain...

Ever encounter any idiots from time to time?

I feel your pain...

Sadly in reality, I have met a ton of them, and most judge me for no reason or in most usual scenarios, they bash me because they are usually jealous of some of my innate and hidden capabilities.

And thank you for kind words

Yep, I understand that feeling and I have felt it quite a lot.

Thanks... I've been through a lot of pain and mis-judgement.

And... FAVORITE PASTA?

Edited by Frostbite

Favorite Sci-Fi movie?

I have a few of them. The Star Wars saga for one. Then there's a few Star Trek movies here and there, (Mainly Generations and First Contact. The alternate timeline movie too.), Titan A.E., The Iron Giant, Metropolis (I like both Osamu Tezuka's version and the original version.), WALL-E, and Fahrenheit 451 (Based off of one of my favorite books).

Any reasons for liking Tiki?

Edited by LittleAl

Why Thany and not Tate?

Like said before... Thany is joyful and care-free. Tate is kinda grumpy for my tastes.

Why Katua? Please specify...