• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Camus, because of his hair, choice of names of his aliases, and the fact that he's the only character I've seen ingame.

Do you hate me specifically, or am I just in your overall hatred of things you don't especially like?

...I hate you?

Oh, right. The sig. The latter.

If you could populate a nation in an FEXP game or a hack or something, what would the colour scheme be of their military?

Why a Raven edit?

Because I can't seem to get the custom sprite I wanted; I have little knowledge on the shadings and I can't seem to keep working in sprites efficiently since I started seeing 3D programming. Also, I don't want to assk someone, since I can't seem to describe correctly my sprite and well, I'm more of the kind that would like to do it on its own in the end.

Which do you think is the best: weapons or magic?

Edited by Light Lord

Why did you join the kitty fad as well?

Boredom, and a free namechange slot to use it for. Besides, I'm intrigued to see how long it lasts.

So if you couldn't get the avatar you wanted, why the substitute?

So if you couldn't get the avatar you wanted, why the substitute?

Just to keep the image fresh and if I manage to get the shading problem solved, continue working on it in the near future. It's just as a reminder...kind of. The thing is, I have a method that worked out for me doing custom sprites, but it takes WAY TOOOO LOOOONG, so I can't spare time and when I take longer I start losing my nerves or my eyes get tired, so it's a bit complicated, the two first results were my Zane and Akiza sprites I have in my gallery, which is abandoned for now.

Did you had in mind Star Wars V's scene when thinking of the splice you use as avatar?

Edited by Light Lord

What do you favor more; speed or power?

Which do you think is the best: weapons or magic?

In game, Weapons, since they are more available, and most of the big bads are mages, with lower DEF then they do RES.

Otherwise, there's more you can do with magic.

What do you favor more; speed or power?

This reminds me of the brotherhood discussion of both Boyd and Rolf XD tough it was power against skill.

Actually, I favor speed the most. You can avoid a few hits, hit more times, I find it useful. And personally, many of my favorite classes in FE have high speed, as swordmasters, snipers, valkyries, etc.

Favorite Boss FE character?

Did you had in mind Star Wars V's scene when thinking of the splice you use as avatar?

Seriously, Greil vs. Ike would have been an awesome twist. Zelgius was just bleh.

Yeah, you got me. :awesome:

[spoiler=Ike vs. Black Knight fixed]

Ike

I wonder how I didn't notice? Your composure, bearing, voice... It seems obvious in retrospect.

Black Knight

Ike

I wish I'd had the chance to fight you... or see you fight, General. Then I would've known a lot sooner.

Black Knight

Unfortunately for both of us, that opportunity never came.

Ike

So, it really is you. The Black Knight... No, General Zelgius! You killed my father!

Black Knight

I am not Zelgius...

Ike

What the hell?

Black Knight

You have no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Ike, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Tellius.

Ike

I'm not following you... We were about to fight to the death, and now you want me to join you?

Black Knight

If you only knew the power of the Ashera. You still do not realize what happened to your father.

Ike

Yeah, I know, you killed him. Give me a break!

Black Knight

No Ike, I am your father.

Ike

...!

(The Black Knight takes off his helmet)

Greil

lol you thought I died.

Ike

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Favorite Element (Periodic Table)?

Edited by 55caasi

Do any FE characters resemble someone you know IRL?

Favorite Boss FE character?

Either Murray or Carlyle. Carlyle is the first FE boss that gave me trouble, and is just epic with the Wind Sword. Murray bears a striking resemblance to my old best friend, Michael.

Beat It is an allright song. Then Justin Bieber sang it.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I am neutral to most pairings, considering how scary it can get caught in a shipping war.

Most annoying Gym Leader from Gen I to V?

Edited by Grimsley

What's the story behind your dA account name?

Actually it's a bit funny, since I just thought of it when I created it. Then edit it to what it is today, which is this:

5dslightpaladin92

5ds: YGO late series of Yusei Fudo, in which I base a fanfic I write.

lightpaladin: a bit of FE, but they are an organization the main character of the same fanfic belongs to, it's explained in the fanfic, but they face monsters and demons, things of that nature, protecting humanity.

92:...I forgot it O.O just jk, the year I was born.

Favorite school subject?

I generally flip sides between fire and water. So I guess air because you get steam when you put out a fire

Least favorite FE boss?

Do any FE characters resemble someone you know IRL?

Oliver reminds me of myself, as we are both beautiful and noble.

I'd have to say that Yubello reminds me of my little brother.

Favorite Smiley?

Edited by 55caasi

Who's the better green-haired guy that tries to steal a purple/grey-haired mage girl from users on this forum; :Sety: or :Rei: ?

Most annoying Gym Leader from Gen I to V?

I remember having particular trouble with Whitney and Morty.

Edited by crashman_alpha