What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I don't know if I'd want to live forever. I at least want to live long enough to see the 22nd Century, if only to see how much society will change over the course of 100 years. Although I'd be slightly more than 105 years old as of January 2101, which is a bit more than the average human lifespan.

Is ZM the reason you're a lewdman?

When did you start hacking Fire Emblem games?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

have you played any Fe romhacks?

Is ZM the reason you're a lewdman?

When did you start hacking Fire Emblem games?

probably.

I've done little things since sophomore year in college, but I didn't start SNES stuff until a bit later.

same question

How did you find out about the amazingness that is JoJo?

kept hearing about how many games i play reference it and then i saw the Jojo fighter and i was like

let me give this a shot

There is an Anime Club at my school, and on the last day of club last year, we watched that abridged movie version of the Phantom Blood anime for movie night, and then I started watching the actual anime as a result, which has led to me becoming the massive JoJo nerd I am today.

EDIT: I'm dumb and thought you were referring to the question you answered, not the one I asked Shinpichu. My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Have you set any Serenes Forest members on ignore? If so, how many? (Just numbers, not any names)

Edited by Carmine Sword

Who do you think are the hardest characters to use in the Samurai Warriors series? (Yoshimoto's definitely my personal pick)

@ shin: I haven't watched Star Wars Ep 7 yet, but I do plan to later on (though I'm not going crazy out of my way to watch it ASAP or anything like that).

Are there any ridiculous things you'd want to watch off the top of your head that don't have videos of them? (Eg: a watermelon being dropped from the Empire State Building, two people having a jousting match with toilet plungers, etc.)

same question

Definitely Rockstar Games.

How did you like Samurai Warriors (or as much as you've played of it)?

Who do you think are the hardest characters to use in the Samurai Warriors series? (Yoshimoto's definitely my personal pick)

Nō, she's almost unusable.