What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

How are things for you lately?

what do you like about the person in your theme?

Nothing in particular. It's his younger brother I like.

Though he gets credit for being the one samurai who lived the longest in that era at 92(some say 91)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I like using Shulk in Smash Bros. And now that I got Xenoblade for Christmas I can finally use him in his actual home series as well.

Do you like to think that people look like their avatars, assuming that you don't know what they actually look like in real life?

@Sylveonzoroark

I totally do, and when people change their avatars it really confuses me for a moment, since it makes me think: "You don't look like you!", but eventually I get used to it.

So no more messing around. Is your fro better than Josuke's fro? If yes, then explain why it is in excruciating detail.

What weapons do you think are underused in fiction? (Eg: scythes, flails, etc.)

How did you like Samurai Warriors (or as much as you've played of it)?

Nō, she's almost unusable.

I really enjoyed Samurai Warriors 3 (the only one I was able to find and play). It's so addicting and fun. Yukimura and Mitsuhide are definitely my favourites. And even though I'm not that good at using him, I find Motochika really awesome and funny, especially with how he smacks people with his banjo.

Nō? Interesting. I thought for sure Yoshimoto was considered the hardest to use. Then again, I have noticed that her attack movements don't flow well in terms of how her combos position her and how her attacks don't have much range compared to most, and her Musou attack (throwing bombs)

isn't something that easily racks up many hits or hits multiple enemies really easily.

Konami with all the shit they've been pulling lately

Count me in on the Konami dislike bandwagon. Even before the Kojima, bad employer treatment, and pachinko issues, I still disliked them greatly before that because of them killing off 3/4ths of their game franchises (like Contra, Gradius, and Twinbee, all game series that I greatly enjoyed) and them adding insult to injury regarding Hudson Soft shutting down, them acquiring it, and Konami doing literally nothing with their IPs (seriously, not even a download only Bomberman game?).

Edited by Randoman

one superhero film you look forward to?

So no more messing around. Is your fro better than Josuke's fro? If yes, then explain why it is in excruciating detail.

it's a marvel in of itself

i lack the ability to explain it