Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

10 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

tall, dark and handsome

would you rather receive chocolates or flowers on valentines day

I, for one, would not truly care. After all, I can purchase as much chocolate as I desire and I possess far enough flowers in my garden. I suppose I would appreciate the sentiment of "friendship" or the so-called "love" but in truth, I simply care not for such things.

If I may ask, just why do you deem yourself to be "handsome"?

10 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

tall, dark and handsome

would you rather receive chocolates or flowers on valentines day

I, for one, would not truly care. After all, I can purchase as much chocolate as I desire and I possess far enough flowers in my garden. I suppose I would appreciate the sentiment of "friendship" or the so-called "love" but in truth, I simply care not for such things.

If I may ask, just why do you deem yourself to be "handsome"?

On 9/12/2017 at 7:18 PM, Clarine said:

If I am to simply select a dessert, I would choose a strawberry gateau or perhaps a selection of éclairs and other pastries. Such is acceptable, no?

Would you deem yourself to be an overly emotional individual?

Nope. 

Favorite fruit juice?

22 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

is it better to be feared, or loved

Oh my, I do not believe I can choose between these. If I am to be feared, I would likely be subjected to betrayal while if I am to be loved, I would also be seen as an object of lust.
Might I be able to be both? That way, any insolent fools would not dare to go to such extremes!

If an individual such as yourself could change a single aspect of the world, what might it be?

favorite instrument?
not one that you personally know how to play but one that you enjoy its sound in

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Hide contents

May I ask, what are your sentiments regarding "Valentine's Day"?

its just any other day for consumerism's

the other aspect about lovers is something that escapes me because...
well....

7 hours ago, Clarine said:

My word, you are simply not eloquent with your words! But if one must know, I was referring the the entire passage in general. But the answer remains, what are your true sentiments regarding Dark Magician Girl?

Um... She's fine... I guess... A card that exists in the world and I acknowledge that it exists? Beyond that, I don't really care what happens to her? I guess... That's the best answer I've got.

What is was the worst thing you've ever eaten or drank?

i once went to yoshinoya with friends while high. it did not end well

for drinks..it's tied between prunce juice and an arabian alcoholic mixture that was more syrup than drink

favourite type of meat to cook on ur grill?

for drinks..it's tied between prunce juice and an arabian alcoholic mixture that was more syrup than drink

3 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

None. Because I don't cook. Last time I boiled water, it caught fire. To this day, I still don't know how that happened. But no, sadly, I don't cook.

What is your dream career?

25 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

favorite instrument?
not one that you personally know how to play but one that you enjoy its sound in

My favourite instruments I can recall includes the violin, harpsichord and grand piano. Of course, I am also fond of the harp and as curious as it may be, I also find the sounds of steel drums to be most pleasant. One wonders how many times I answered such a question.

Might you ever consider using a less unbecoming username or avatar? (For Buttmuncher.op)

If the opportunity is to ever present itself, would you challenge me to a duel?

Edited by Clarine

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

My favourite instruments I can recall includes the violin, harpsichord and grand piano. Of course, I am also fond of the harp and as curious as it may be, I also find the sounds of steel drums to be most pleasant. One wonders how many times I answered such a question.

Might you ever consider using a less unbecoming username or avatar? (For Buttmuncher.op)

If the opportunity is to ever present itself, would you challenge me to a duel?

There's only one way to answer this...

When I accept this duel, will you win in a close match using the power of heart of the cards, or you stomping me into the ground like Kaiba when he beat Jaden in GX?

2 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

When I accept this duel, will you win in a close match using the power of heart of the cards, or you stomping me into the ground like Kaiba when he beat Jaden in GX?

I simply believe the latter would become a reality if one is to ever duel against my deck of Toons. Such would be especially true if I am to prepare Toon Kingdom during the first turn. If I dare say, with my unrivaled luck—one can expect to lose within five or six turns. But alas, I am now a retired duelist and as such, I no longer partake in these games.

I hope you can condone me recycling a question.

If you are to describe yourself using three adjectives, whatever might they be?

a flower you find beautiful to look at?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I hope you can condone me recycling a question.

If you are to describe yourself using three adjectives, whatever might they be?

i don't mind at all

Quiet
Reserved
Self doubting

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, I do not believe I can choose between these. If I am to be feared, I would likely be subjected to betrayal while if I am to be loved, I would also be seen as an object of lust.
Might I be able to be both? That way, any insolent fools would not dare to go to such extremes!

If an individual such as yourself could change a single aspect of the world, what might it be?

I wouldn't change a thing. We already have the ability to change ourselves, that's what matters.

Favorite character to play in samsho?

23 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

a trend you dont understand?

its got a nice length

The world of fashion trends have always eluded me, mostly because appearances are something that I myself don't take much account into when I go out into the world. Mostly because my appearance is a lost cause. But if I am forced outside, my usual strategy is to look like I just came out of my bed and getting ready for my morning shower. 

A trend I certainly don't understand is the newsboy hats and fedoras. I have never understood the appeal of hats to be completely honest. They're just something that I don't understand. I know why they exist. To keep heads from being burned by the sun and to keep it out of your eyes, but still I don't get them.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

11 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Many flowers are beautiful as I shall not simply choose a single one. Forgive me, for I shall skip this question as I wish not to type a long passage at this time.

If I may, I shall also bestow you the question I asked Gemma.

11 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Many flowers are beautiful as I shall not simply choose a single one. Forgive me, for I shall skip this question as I wish not to type a long passage at this time.

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

If I had to change one thing in the entire world, it would be that the leaders of the world would not want to blow each other off the face of the planet. I know it's a tad cliche, but that would be a nice start to something bigger. Maybe something that could lead to that eventual world peace. Baby steps and all that.

If you were to pick 5 skills from Awakening to bestow upon yourself, which ones would they be?

24 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

its been a long time
only one i really remember is haohmaru, because i usually dont mind shotos

yours?

Mizuki. She has a lot of fun special moves.

A song that makes you happy?