What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

8 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

apparently the wind is a bane for your lightness. when was the last time you were picked up and carried by someone other than a family member

Oh my, I believe this can be answered with a single word. Such would be "never".

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

How about elbows?

Similarly, my elbows are nearly never exposed. In fact, one would similarly and rarely find me even "rolling up my sleeves" as one might say.

Do you believe an individual such as yourself is primarily controlled be your own emotions or perchance quite the contrary—in which your mind is in control?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

11 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Do you believe an individual such as yourself is primarily controlled be your own emotions or perchance quite the contrary—in which your mind is in control?

it's not an either or answer for me. 80% logic & 20% emotion, roughly; it's possible for them to mix together into a decision

would you prefer to see a movie at the theatre in colour or in black & white

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

15 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

it's not an either or answer for me. 80% logic & 20% emotion, roughly; it's possible for them to mix together into a decision

would you prefer to see a movie at the theatre in colour or in black & white

I must risk offense and say, I actually find that mildly difficult to believe.

And just what sort of question is this? Why might I ever desire to see a film without colour by my own volition? As such, my answer would be the former.

Are you one to partake in the practice of "flirting" frequently?

What is the last book you read?

On 9/9/2017 at 11:18 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Supposing you were in control of the East-Roman Empire at the end of the Iconoclast Controversy (c. 834, look it up). What would your strategy for reconquest be?

Firstly, I suppose I should have added to the previous answer that I myself tend to wish to follow the designs of fate, and I would rather not mess with the destiny of the world. That said, I am still willing to hypothesize things.

Well, 834! ... Man is it difficult to find good sources on the Byzantines. But I guess that's why I like them so much. Anyway, from what I recall, this time is effectively between when the Empire still had its rulings and power that came from its Roman days (and what Justinian had reconquered) and before it began losing all its rulings and power and slowly shrunk down to nothing.

However, to stop stalling, I must admit I cannot find an adequate answer. I mean, if I became ruler of the Byzantines, I would likely know of events that are to happen in the future, such as the Viking raid in about 860. Knowing such, I would prepare for it, either by increasing the royal treasury to hire them when they come and form an early Varangian Guard, or try to direct their attack elsewhere, such as the Abbasid Caliphate. I suppose that would simply be my main strategy - prepare for future events by raising money, increasing the military, and possibly get on the good side of some barbarians so I might hire them later. Oh! I would also try to decrease tension between the church of Constantinople and Rome. That way, maybe the future Crusades will be easier to organize and less chaotic.

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What is the last book you read?

Dear me, I am afraid I cannot quite recall such a thing. However, if my memory is correct, such just so happens to be some kind of educational book.

How curious, I am simply not well-versed in such historic events and as such, I believe you would be a far competent ruler in comparison to me regarding such an era. Such is speaking in theory, of course.

If you do not mind me asking, just what might your most ideal occupation be?

24 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I must risk offense and say, I actually find that mildly difficult to believe.

And just what sort of question is this? Why might I ever desire to see a film without colour by my own volition? As such, my answer would be the former.

Are you one to partake in the practice of "flirting" frequently?

don't worry, i like offensive little princesses. it's the sort of question that tells of the lens with which one views the world

there's no need for me to practice :^)

how do you determine if someone is attractive

How do you determine if someone is attractive?

13 minutes ago, Clarine said:

If you do not mind me asking, just what might your most ideal occupation be?

As in, a job?

Heh.

Well, simply put, I have no idea. In order to know what the best job is, one should participate in numerous different jobs, correct? After all, something might look good, but it might turn out to be horrible. So I simply have no idea.

Aside from, y'know, first Imperator of the United Global Empire.

20 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

how do you determine if someone is attractive

My, how bold of you. Very well, I suppose I can answer such a question. However, one might be disappointed by the outcome.

As one might know, I am never attracted to anyone romantically in regards to any gender. However, I do believe I can judge one's worth of appearance similarly to evaluating art. If I am to say, I am mildly fond of those that might be deemed as "stylish" or "elegant". Oh, of course, and individual that is unique and perhaps interesting is far less likely to avert my attention.

Simply put, a lady such as myself many not be able to truly determine if an individual is attractive as I am simply no affected by the dreadful sin of lust.

I say, and just why might you be asking this? Perchance, are you one to entertain the notion of pursuing me in which a way?

And just how often to you watch "anime" television series?

Edited by Clarine

15 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

How do you determine if someone is attractive?

cute feet and nice teeth

being a princess, it's of the utmost importance that your knights are dressed well while on the job. do you decree business professional, or modern casual?

9 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

As if it wasn't obvious Zidane. He's a great friend in troubling times, likes to mess with the ladies, and has an overall enjoyable personality. He's as good of a role model as fictional plots can provide.

Your Favorite Final Fantasy Soundtrack?

I'm pretty biased, but like my favorite game. It's Final Fantasy VI. Not that the others aren't great soundtracks, since it's Nobuo Uematsu (the guy is a freaking genius when it comes to composing), but Final Fantasy VI not only has that fantastic music, but the memories ingrained into my brain through the music keeps the games emotional moments very vivid in my mind. 

Again, it's incredibly biased, but I can't help what I like.

What is your favorite band/musical group?

22 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I say, and just why might you be asking this? Perchance, are you one to entertain the notion of pursuing me in which a way?

thanks for making me laugh again

5 minutes ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Which things can annoy you?

ignorance is the primary culprit. people that are not receptive to new ideas or adaptation

opinions on everyone's favourite magical girl, megumin?

18 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

being a princess, it's of the utmost importance that your knights are dressed well while on the job. do you decree business professional, or modern casual?

Oh? I believe the former is a far superior choice. Of course, I for one possess my own unique choice as to what my so-called "knights" would be wearing.

7 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

opinions on everyone's favourite magical girl, megumin?

Hold, and just what is she doing to her staff?

I must ask, what do you deem to be the best aspects of Florida?

6 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I must ask, what do you deem to be the best aspects of Florida?

The best parts of Florida is the possible options if you have the time and money. From amusement parks,to historical towns, the diverse environment ranging from beaches to swamps, and the weather (except the hurricane that hit recently.)

25 minutes ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

She looks alright at first sight.

Which fictional man would you like to meet first if you could?

there's only a few good men in fiction worth mentioning. sherlock holmes, bruce wayne, count dracula

25 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

@buttmuncher.opsHow does one get into listening K-pop?

i wouldn't know. k-pop isn't my go to genre of music

have you seen the movie jingle all the way, and if so, did you enjoy it

On 9/10/2017 at 11:26 PM, Aya Shameimaru said:

Have you even beaten Tabuu in intense mode without taking damage, and if so with whom?

Without taking damage? I couldn't say. But I have beat boss battles on intense with Dedede.

Are you able to spend time in wooded areas on a regular basis? And if so, do you?

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

When playing video games, are you one to have your "playing style" to be orientated to that of "For Fun" or "For Glory"?

I enjoy both~ I guess it depends on who I'm playing with.

Song you've had really stuck in your head recently?

6 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

opinions on the duchess of cambridge, and her fashion style

My sentiments are simply not worth discussing, for I merely know she exists and such is all. As to her fashion style, it is different from my ideal choices of attire but I suppose such is easily far superior to that of the common majority.

My question? What do you consider to be the most annoying and vexing things to exist in the world?

3 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Song you've had really stuck in your head recently?

the song of my opening set for this new dance club i founded (we don't talk about dance club,) and something a friend linked to me in the past. zelda.

they said i couldn't reference games and movies in the same sentence. they were wrong

@Clarine since you mentioned it, show me your preferred form of attire for royalty, your knights, handmaidens, servants, butlers etc. bonus points if the sexamples also include your house colours