What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

13 minutes ago, Clarine said:

@GuardianGrarl. If I am to say, I do believe an extraterrestrial's cognition of beauty would easily differ to those of a human. That is if the majority of North America does not declare war upon their race during their arrival. One wonders if such individuals would enjoy my ideal blend of black tea.

Are you one to become emotional most easily?

Don't be too hard on NA. They only rewrite the story to say that the aliens shot first. That's it.

While I'm not a drama queen, I do tend to cry quite easily. Show me the film 'Inside Out' and I'll give you a bucket of tears before we reach the opening credits. I cry at the slightest drop of a hat. In fact, I had myself a good cry a few days ago. A happy cry, but still.

If you have one superpower, what would be it's drawback?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

7 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

i want to know of your hopes and fears, your nightmares and dreams

Hopes, fears, nightmares and dreams you ask? Of course, allow me to state this most simply.

Hopes: I oftentimes do not hope for anything, excepting the fact I desire to accomplish my dream.
Fear: I do not fear anything, but I find most insects to be unspeakably vexing, if not revolting. If one must know, I can stare at the face of death with a so-called "poker face". Mind you, dying is far from ideal and a lady such as I would never make such a foolish decision.
Nightmare: Without fear, I do not actually have anything I can deem as a nightmare.
Dreams: As absurd as it may be, my single goal is to live in an ornate castle. As such, I am to make multiple millions of pound sterling to achieve such a thing. Such a goal is truly important to me and I would go to any length to make such a reality.

Ah, to summarise such statements, one would deem me as unemotional and my only hope and dream involves owning a large castle.

@GuardianGrarl. My my, you are quite the foil to me. One could never deem me as an emotional individual, but rather quite the contrary.

What do you think is your primary emotion?

I think my primary emotion is joy. I don't tend to take things seriously and I'd rather be spending my time spreading laughs to people. Even at the expense of myself. I've come to terms with my flaws (Of which there are many) and use them to make people laugh. Sometimes they have better days because of it, which is good because I know what it's like to have bad days.

If you were to have a colorful costume to battle the forces of evil, what kind of color scheme would be the worst?

7 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you have one superpower, what would be it's drawback?

drawback would consist of paying taxes, excessive spending (on alcohol,) and / or spoiling bratty, pouty young women. (the superpower in question belongs to bruce wayne: tall, dark, handsome & rich. 3/4 aint bad so far)

kill, marry, spend a night out with? choices are mai valentine, tea gardner, rebecca hawkins

3 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

drawback would consist of paying taxes, excessive spending (on alcohol,) and / or spoiling bratty, pouty young women. (the superpower in question belongs to bruce wayne: tall, dark, handsome & rich. 3/4 aint bad so far)

kill, marry, spend a night out with? choices are mai valentine, tea gardner, rebecca hawkins

I would kill Tea. Because let's face it, if she was written out of the show for any reason, death or otherwise, the show wouldn't change in the slightest. 

I would marry Rebecca. Her being Duel Monsters champion of America would pay for my expensive lifestyle. And then I would get arrested because she's like... 10.

And my nights would be spent with Mai, because ... well... I don't have any other options. ... That kind of sounds worse than I meant it.

Favorite type of animal?

I'd have to say Ra. For in the right hands, he's easily the most broken. Especially with all the rules the anime keeps giving him to seem like a good 'Final Boss' for Yu-Gi to fight. 

If you were trapped in a room with only one book/film/video game to pass by three years, what would your choice be?

9 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you were to have a colorful costume to battle the forces of evil, what kind of color scheme would be the worst?

Oh my, battling the forces of evil? How fun! If I am to think, you are referring to an attire similar to a so-called "magical girl", yes? Very well, I do believe pastel or overly bright colours such as yellow or pink are less than ideal for a lady such as myself. If I may add, my colour scheme is usually black, white or crimson. Otherwise, I suppose my attire can be of the royal purple colour. After all, one's costume must portray my personality in some way.

Fighting this "forces of evil" would be most entertaining, and just where can I apply for such a role? I can most easily devise my own catchphrase and choreography if required.

Regarding my primary emotion, such would be Disgust. One can most easily deduce such, no?

What qualities of an individual do you find to be most attractive?

On 9/5/2017 at 10:41 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Same question you asked me.

I've met one person in real life, but only once. I've not interacted with anyone from the site IRL much else.

Nope. I know a bunch of people and it's likely that one or two of them are on the forums though. Tell you what: tomorrow morning, let's all wear signs that say "I'm on Serenes Forest!" and see if we bump into each other.

What is the reason for your current username?

If you could bring back one TV show, which one would it be?

On 9/4/2017 at 4:13 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What is the strangest quote you've ever seen in your life?

I can't think of one

3 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Could you imagine to cosplay Clarine (if you haven't done already)?

Perhaps so, such is very possible.

Allow me to break this topic into sections.
My height can be known to be similar to Clarine's if I am to be compared to the denizens of the United Kingdom and especially North America.
The attire can most easily be tailored for me by a professional if I am to pay them. Of course, such would be most expensive for a common... peasant but the price is within my paying range. I would only accept it to be of the finest quality with high quality material. Simply said, many shall envy upon my dazzling costume!
I can easily request for some purple eye contacts, I wish to pay attention to the smallest of details.
Clarine's hair style is easily achievable even without a wig and I believe I could always use blonde hair dye if necessary.
My mannerism can be deemed similar to such a character and as such, I shall expect many to be deceived into thinking me as the "real Clarine".

My only concern is the fact her attire is more revealing than that I am used to, for my legs are normally modestly covered. Regardless, I doubt such would be too vexing. Mind you, I can simply find no motivation as to why I would partake in cosplay.

Might you be one to support a world that is more dangerous, but far more akin to that of a fantasy setting?

19 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Are you Mod Clarine of Incorrect FE Heroes Quotes?

Quite so, and why might you ask? If one must know, I am the leading moderator of Incorrect Fire Emblem Quotes responsible for maintaining all the pages, icons and image sets. Of course, such a website was placed as my homepage on my profile and thus, I do not believe one needs much prowess as a detective to ascertain to such a fact. May I say, Moderator Soren is not an active member of this website and searching for him would be most ill-advised.

Hold, you are fond of Incorrect Fire Emblem Heroes Quotes, no? My, how splendid.

And just how similar are you to Odin?

This assumption might be created due to the fact that my "description" is of the same over-the-top nature that Odin/Owain commonly communicates in. 

(Also, yes. I do like IncorrectFEH Quotes)

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

If I may ask, have you ever submitted anything to Incorrect Fire Emblem Heroes Quotes? Perchance, might you be one of the so-called "Anonymous"?

Sadly, no. I am, however thinking of something...my Tumblr username is GravityEmblem314.