What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

3 minutes ago, Clarine said:

My question? What do you consider to be the most annoying and vexing things to exist in the world?

when people leave nail clippings on the ground.

what is the most killer dance move?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

3 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Clarine since you mentioned it, show me your preferred form of attire for royalty, your knights, handmaidens, servants, butlers etc. bonus points if the sexamples also include your house colours

I shall do not such thing, for my "help" is currently absent at this time. As such, I lack the energy to do such a thing, for I have not indulged in a cup of tea for hours. If you wish, you may bestow me a selection of references and I can most easily choose my choices among them. As one may easily know, my so-called "help" qualify as such but in the modern world—one must be "politically correct" if I recall.

Forgive my constant appearance but I shall ask, just what is your best dance move or style?

2 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

close tie between Duran Duran and Depeche Mode

same question

Oh, the list of bands I could list. Though I think I have to go with RED, Breaking Benjamin, and Kutless.

What animal would you have the magical power to transform into?

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

And just how would you describe your... personality?

being introspective isn't something i do much of these days, unless it's practicing soft skills that directly affect my career and twerking relationships. you tell me

whats ur favourite dinawsawrus

13 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

What animal would you have the magical power to transform into?

Goodness, I for one would not know my magical potential. If I may say, I would rather be able to transform into an animal that can fly. I confess, I rather possess the power to polymorph other individuals and objects.

9 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

being introspective isn't something i do much of these days, unless it's practicing soft skills that directly affect my career and twerking relationships. you tell me

Oh my, let us desist discussing this at once!

What potential or appeal do you see in this so-called "twerking"?

23 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

whats ur favourite dinawsawrus

My favorite Dinawsawrus is the one who holds a massive battle axe to cleave his enemies in half. Caught somewhere between a raptor and a T-Rex. With a little bit of Lou Ferrigno.

Why do you not allow fun? What did fun do to you hate it so?

5 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

Why do you not allow fun? What did fun do to you hate it so?

Another individual already asked such a thing so I shall state this most quickly. I can allow fun but many see me as a "no fun" individual due to my demeanour and differing tastes. As such, the image in my signature is merely a jest based upon such a thing.

If I may ask, what activities do you deem as "fun"?

Just now, Clarine said:

Another individual already asked such a thing so I shall state this most quickly. I can allow fun but many see me as a "no fun" individual due to my demeanour and differing tastes. As such, the image in my signature is merely a jest based upon such a thing.

If I may ask, what activities do you deem as "fun"?

I apologize. XD I didn't know that question was asked earlier. 

Well, playing Fire Emblem is the obvious choice. Hanging out with my siblings and playing Pathfinder is a great way to have fun. Or perhaps the card game Legendary. (Trying to stay away from the obvious video games.) Though I do find writing and Role playing with others to be very enjoyable. 

What is your favorite insult to call someone?

24 minutes ago, Clarine said:

What potential or appeal do you see in this so-called "twerking"?

it's a great way to burn some calories

you find yourself facing the paradox brothers. pick a dueling partner from the first two series (protagonist not allowed, for obvious reasons)

4 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

Well, playing Fire Emblem is the obvious choice. Hanging out with my siblings and playing Pathfinder is a great way to have fun. Or perhaps the card game Legendary. (Trying to stay away from the obvious video games.) Though I do find writing and Role playing with others to be very enjoyable. 

What is your favorite insult to call someone?

How curious, albeit not unexpected. In fact, I am also mildly fond of card games as strange as it may be.

Insults, you ask? A lady should never find pleasure in insulting other individuals and I am no different in that regard. But of course, my common insults includes:
- Oaf
- Troglodyte
- Imbecile
- Lout
- Swine
- Peasant

In fact, the list just may be endless and include many situational examples. Of course, I specifically excepted adjectives as such would make the list especially long.

If you are to have a Fire Emblem class, just what might it be?

Just now, Clarine said:

How curious, albeit not unexpected. In fact, I am also mildly fond of card games as strange as it may be.

Insults, you ask? A lady should never find pleasure in insulting other individuals and I am no different in that regard. But of course, my common insults includes:
- Oaf
- Troglodyte
- Imbecile
- Lout
- Swine
- Peasant

In fact, the list just may be endless and include many situational examples. Of course, I specifically excepted adjectives as such would make the list especially long.

If you are to have a Fire Emblem class, just what might it be?

What's so strange about a lady of high class enjoying a nice sit down game of cards?

7 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

it's a great way to burn some calories

you find yourself facing the paradox brothers. pick a dueling partner from the first two series (protagonist not allowed, for obvious reasons)

I'm going to go with Dartz. His cards are beyond broken. You just said I couldn't use a protagonist. You didn't say anything about antagonists. ;)

What three classes of Fire Emblem would you be able to interchange between? (Example: Chrom changes between Archer, Lord and Cavalier)

20 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

What's so strange about a lady of high class enjoying a nice sit down game of cards?

What three classes of Fire Emblem would you be able to interchange between? (Example: Chrom changes between Archer, Lord and Cavalier)

Nothing, of course. In fact, games involving cards are very important to me.

Three classes, you ask? Very well, I believe my three choices shall be:
-Valkyrie/Strategist
-Bow Knight
-Pegasus Knight

As such, my basic classes shall be:
-Cleric
-Archer
-Pegasus Knight

One would be foolish to send me into a battlefield as an "infantry unit".

Might I be able to ask you the same question? What three classes of Fire Emblem would you be able to interchange between?

6 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Nothing, of course. In fact, games involving cards are very important to me.

Three classes, you ask? Very well, I believe my three choices shall be:
-Valkyrie/Strategist
-Bow Knight
-Pegasus Knight

As such, my basic classes shall be:
-Cleric
-Archer
-Pegasus Knight

One would be foolish to send me into a battlefield as an "infantry unit".

Might I be able to ask you the same question? What three classes of Fire Emblem would you be able to interchange between?

I would be glad to answer your question. (Question thief. JK. XD)

My three Fire Emblem classes would be

-Mercenary

-Fighter

-Myrmodin

I'm actually the opposite of you. All I am in an infantry unit and all I do is get the snot kicked out of me rather than keep my distance.

If there was one character you could erase from Fire Emblem, who would it be?

2 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

My three Fire Emblem classes would be

-Mercenary

-Fighter

-Myrmodin

I'm actually the opposite of you. All I am in an infantry unit and all I do is get the snot kicked out of me rather than keep my distance.

If there was one character you could erase from Fire Emblem, who would it be?

I would imagine so.

Oh, I truly doubt there are any characters I wish to be erased from the franchise. If I am to state an answer, such might be Camilla due to her so-called "fan-service" design being unspeakably nonsensical and only caters to lecherous fanatics. Simply said, I wish not to have that on my screen.

Might there be any video game characters you can relate to?

15 hours ago, Clarine said:

If I may ask, what parts of politics do you simply loathe?

Just the fact that you humans think you can govern yourselves and bring "peace" and do your best to solve your countries' (or even the world's) problems

Politics aren't about making the world better... it's about who makes it worse slower

IMO

Ever had a chai latte?

A time in the past that you'd like to experience yourself? ;)

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

A time in the past you'd like to experience yourself?

Not sure what the exact name of the era is, but I'd like to see what it was like during the time of the Shogunate

Cuz Samurais and Ninjas

Favorite music genres?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

A time in the past that you'd like to experience yourself? ;)

Not sure what the exact name of the era is, but I'd like to see what it was like during the time of the Shogunate

Cuz Samurais and Ninjas

Late 19th century/Edo to Meiji era Japan 

more to see that mix of ancient tradition mixing with modern western norms

lots of different eras for that one. Probably the warring states period 

Samurais or Ninjas?

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Favorite music genres? 

I mostly listen to anything that's good so I can't really say I have a favorite genre in particular

One can say I like anything that doesn't completely suck LOL Even when the song itself isn't good, if it has popping instrumentals, or just a good chorus then I like it

But some people who may or may not be unbearable coughDrakecough are just bleh to me

I mean I even have 2 or 3 country songs I like and I thought I didn't even like country o.O