What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Who's your favorite VN character?

About Grisaia being NSFP or Grisaia being good? The former was from credible sources, the latter was just something I heard from people who read it. From what I heard, it's not one of the top-tier VNs, but it's still really good and has a great character cast. Like, it's worth checking out, at the very least.

Soledai: Favorite VN character?

It was Grisaia being good, but I see. I was already on the fence, so I caught a bit of the anime and gave it a "Nope"

Maou from G-senjou

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I think the Steam release of Grisaia is non-H

Oh, there's a Steam release? It would be non-H then, yeah. I should probably get Steam...

How was Sharin no Kuni in your opinion?

Himawari no Shoujo is really good. Not as good as G-Senjou but in my experience, everybody prefers whichever of SnK:HnS and G-Sen they read first. Himawari no Shoujo is my 7th favorite VN ever.

Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo, on the other hand, is a different story. The heroine routes and character representation were very mixed (e.g. my least favorite heroine became really likable, but my previously-favorite character was ruined to hell), but the main route is pretty decent, but too predictable because of how much it parallels to Himawari no Shoujo. The main route (and the short bonus route that's unlocked after) are worth reading though.

Maou from G-senjou

Yay, Maou~

a good vn to start at in your opinion?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'd recommend either Higanbana, True Remembrance, Narcissu, or Planetarian. They all have their advantages and disadvantages as starter VNs but they're generally good in that aspect. I could elaborate more if you want.

Shock: What is your preferred spelling for FE4 Sigurd's son?

which piece of fiction perfectly represents your ideal version of sibling relationships?

Shock: What is your preferred spelling for FE4 Sigurd's son?

Simply because of years of familiarity, i use Celice

i don't mind if others call him Seliph or Serlis nowadays

EDIT: 2nd favorite Kirby ability?

a good vn to start at in your opinion?

Taking all things into consideration, and even with me growing quite tired of it, I'd still say Fate/Stay Night or 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.

Or one of the Kinetic novels Proto mentioned, I don't read many kinetics, so I can't think of any.

Edited by Soledai