What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

how do you come up with questions to ask here?

How often do you regret things you say, both here and irl?

not so much in here, but it does happen every once in a while.

irl, I think all the time. Like, not really regretting, I don't usually really regret them, but I always wonder if what I said was adequate and didn't make me look stupid

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Would you like to be able to read other people's minds when you wanted to (as in, not all the time, only when you actively wanted to read them)?

What's been on your mind lately?

I've been thinking a lot about american politics lately

What's the furthest back you'll go for retro gaming?

Pizza or ice cream?

That's like asking to choose between the SNES and Genesis

Probably pizza, it fills you up more than ice cream

Is there anything else retro that catches your interest?

Should I contine vagrant story or am I allowed to leave it to rot in PS1 RPG Hell?

Honestly, just drop it and watch an LP. So I think, anyway.

Anything you hoping for in particular in Sun/moon?

Do you have a favorite circle/artist for Touhou remixes?

Uhh not especially, in the sense that "no single group made more than 2 songs I really adore". Although special mention goes to IOSYS though for actually making a song about LAYLA

Opinion on "secondaries"/people who enjoy/like/appreciate media based on a game or something without actually having experienced the original media? (Not necessarily just for Touhou)

Ever been/thought about go fishing?

I have been fishing. I did not enjoy it.

I honestly prefer them over the primaries who give them flack. they actually make the fanart and whatnot SOOOOOO...

same question.

Edited by Zak Something

Favorite Monster Hunter Monster?

Something you hope to see in a future pokémon game

all i really hoped for was something to fix the IV system so you can have competitive legendaries without cheating and Hyper Training looks to do that so..

Are you excited for MMX Corrupted?

same question.

Eh. If people enjoy the characters/music/universe or whatever, but not the games, I see no reason to give them flack for it. Though I think that if they haven't at least tried one of the games, they should.

Do you prefer being called Rob or Bob?

What got you into SMT?

I was bored, in my vacations and had nothing to play. I had heard SMT was a nice JRPG series, saw SMT IV for cheap on the eshop and decided to get it. I loved almost everything about it the instant I started playing it.

How would you feel about Dark Souls getting an easy mode?

How much do other people's opinion on games affect your own?

I don't know. I'd like to say not much, but I'm sure there's some way I've been influenced in my thinking on a game by someone else.

Who were some of your first fictional female crushes?

Have you ever thought about writing a comic book for one of your favorite characters?

Not exactly. Though if it counts, I've always contemplated what an El Dragon movie would be like and what his origin story and villain would be like. El Dragon is a DC superhero that was specifically invented for the DC Super Dictionary, and he strangely was the only original character in that book to have a trademark despite not ever showing up anywhere else in DC Comics continuity.

dragon01.jpg

Edited by Randoman

Favorite YGO monster?

What was your favourite subject in elementary or junior high school?

Any subject with a book I was allowed to write in so I could deface the images when I got bored

mostly Math and Science. They still are actually (i kinda had little interest in Chemistry for one reason or another)

EDIT: uh Misty from Pokemon when I was young and the series first came out and whatnot i spent all this time typing an answer and you change the question on me uugh >~>

Edited by Zak Something

If you could make a CD-I version of any game or TV series, what series would you pick?

Favorite YGO monster?
Any subject with a book I was allowed to write in so I could deface the images when I got bored
mostly Math and Science. They still are actually (i kinda had little interest in Chemistry for one reason or another)

EDIT: uh Misty from Pokemon when I was young and the series first came out and whatnot i spent all this time typing an answer and you change the question on me uugh >~>

Sorry. That previous question was meant for shinpichu.

As for favourite Yu-Gi-Oh monster, I can barely even remember any. I'll just say White Magician Hat since he comes to mind right now and he's pretty cool, being a fancy looking magician with the formal get-up.