• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Why do you like FE4?

Would you spend more money for very rare games?

Depends on the game.

If it's a rare game for collecting, not playing, then no.

However, if it was a really good game then yes, I would.

Edited by TrueEm

I like having her in my team as support but I hate her whenever she's my opponent.

That's rather the case in Xillia 1

She's my least favorite leader because she's awkward to control in the world map and dungeons due to her floating.

Your favorite four (team you use the most) in Xillia 2?

Edited by Cheria Cheria Lady

Jude, Leia, Milla and Elize (mainly played as Jyde or Leia)

Jude, Leia and Elize are healers; Leia and Elize can revive and Jude can revive too, if he's your support unit.

Never liked using Alvin in both parts, because his attacks are slow and he's a rather bad support unit.

Character you play the most in Xillia 2?

(but I think to know your answer already)

Edited by Cheria Cheria Lady

obvious one is obvious Ludger his weapon switching and chromatus makes him the only character really to play for a while especially since it takes a while to unlock mystic artes that are not Form Destroyer, but to not count him Leia When I get the chance I always want to play as her. I also have tried soloing bosses with Leia and Alvin on hard and successfully soloed a boss with Alvin.

Favorite character to use in xillia 1 besides jude and milla

Favorite Ludger weapon?

Favorite Tales of fanart?

Hmm, I'm not sure if I have one that I like best. There's so many characters I love. Hopefully, I can get my own art to the level where it measures up, someday.

Coordinated theme!

Not yet. Maybe next year, once Leo is ready for trick-or-treating we can think about something like that.

Edited by Rezzy

I will rank them

#3 Dual Pistols, WHY DO TWO PISTOLS SLOW YOU DOWN MORE THAN A GIANT SLEDGEHAMMER. the main thing I use dual pistols for it to quickstep without actually quickstepping. I suck at quickstepping so I just use rolling thunder. Artes I like using: Rolling thunder, Blaze Bloom, Requiem.

#2 Sledgehammer. Sledgehammer artes are kinda slow but I find a lot of them to have good hitboxes. the running speed isn't as bad as dual pistols so that's a plus. Artes I like using: Freezing eruption, Flame tunnel, hammer toss, swallow flight.

#1 Dual swords. there the fastest and I like a good chuck of there artes. Time disintegration, falling thunder, armor crusher, falling snow, moonlight assault, crimson fury the list goes on

#0 Chromatus spear. Chromatus OP plz nerf. (I don't count it as a weapon just wanted to say that)

Favorite tales final boss?