What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Same question.

Have you ever visited a sports event?

Yes! I went to (American) football games all through HS since I was in the marching band. In college I went to many hockey and basketball games due to being in band again.

This summer I have been to a Chicaco Cubs baseball game, a Texas Rangers Baseball game, and an LSU football game.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

favorite fast food joint?

How often do you use walkthroughs when playing games?

if i'm lost due to the game's lack of explanation(and if i'm feeling incredibly lazy) then i use one

i also use one if i'm doing annoying sidequests or bit's in games notorious due to difficulty and lack of direction

what made you come up with this thread?

What are your favourite aspects of Squall?

His design is one of my favorites in the series, even if it looks stupid, i think the gunblade is a fascinating weapon and his story and development is one of the more interesting stuff i've seen in Final Fantasy.

Opinion of Kantai Collection?

Favorite line in any videogame you have played.

I'm not sure I can recall a specific example of a line from a game that especially stood out to me.

Same question for Germany.

Opinion of living in the US?

It's fine. Depends exactly on the area I've been in, but i've been lucky enough to live in mostly nice/safe areas in my life.

It depends where to live.

In the country it's nice. Much nature, quietness and good air. Having animals around me gives me a warm feeling. However of course the infrastructure leaves to be desired. Without a car you're screwed.

In the city you have everything near to you, but there's noise, pollution and crime. And there are so many languages spoken other than German that I don't even feel as a German anymore. Whenever I enter the train, I understand absolutely nothing. (not kidding)

The government does a good job for the most part and the climate is perfect for me: never too hot and never too cold (between 0 - 37 °C every year)

Which country or US state would have the "perfect" climate for you?

Do you have a favorite German music group?

Which country or US state would have the "perfect" climate for you?

I'm not sure as I've not been to many, but I think I would rather live in a northern state since I prefer cooler weather.