• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Playstation or Xbox?

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Opinion on roly-polies?

Android.

1st off, Roly-polies: I know they're food, and I know they're bugs. I'm going to assume you mean bugs and say I think they're awesome! Had a roly poly farm once actually. Didn't end well HEH.

2nd ting, Android:

Good man!

Edited by Arcanite

Lamborghini, Ferrari, or Bugatti?

On 4/19/2017 at 10:49 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite video game soundtrack?

Probably the latest smash bros. Dark pit's theme is the crud!

Edit: Never played a Ys game then lol maybe I'll try it

Edited by Arcanite

Favorite KH boss?

53 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Kairi or Naminé?

Wow! I like this one!

Let's see here.

You play as Roxas for a piece of KHII, all of 358/2, and Ventus in Birth by Shleep.

Sora is the main character and I generally find it "cliché" to like main characters over anyone else. But I'd still say Sora because Roxas doesn't have the greatest thing about KHII, Final or Master form, although he uses Oath keeper and Oblivion to fight Axel in the beginning.

You should have asked Riku or Sora, but nice question ;)

Admittedly, I had the biggest crush on Kairi in my youth as of KHII, but after re-analyzing her character in re:CoM, as with the rest of the series, Namine comes out above, only case Kairi has yet to actually do anything besides the damsel in distress. I've high hopes for her in KHIII tho. But Aqua >>>>>> everyone else

Eheheh... ya see, I was trying not to have an obvious answer, cause as far as I know there isn't anyone who DOESN'T like Riku: the most developed character who also happens to be an uber badass. Yet apparently, I was wrong, given the most recent famitsu poll

Favorite Spirit in Dream Drop Distance?

11 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Favorite KH boss?

2 way Tie between Xehanort and Sephiroth. Demyx is an honorable mention of course!

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Eheheh... ya see, I was trying not to have an obvious answer, cause as far as I know there isn't anyone who DOESN'T like Riku: the most developed character who also happens to be an uber badass. Yet apparently, I was wrong, given the most recent famitsu poll

If Sephiroth had a son, it'd be Riku. That's how awesome I think he is. He kind of looks like him too eh?

Also at the famitsu poll, Axel over Riku? Are you kidding me? Rucksack over Riku too? Huh? 

And how the heck does Kingdom key beat out Oblivion? What in the name!? XD

Almonds or pickles?

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Have you played any strategy games besides FE?

Does pokemon count? I also tried Drone tactics.

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

No opinion.

I'll take that as a Lamborghini ;) (no personal bias at all)

I take it you're not a car enthusiast?

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Favorite Spirit in Dream Drop Distance?

2 way Tie between Xehanort and Sephiroth. Demyx is an honorable mention of course!

If Sephiroth had a son, it'd be Riku. That's how awesome I think he is. He kind of looks like him too eh?

Also at the famitsu poll, Axel over Riku? Are you kidding me? Rucksack over Riku too? Huh? 

And how the heck does Kingdom key beat out Oblivion? What in the name!? XD

Uhh.... honestly, I forget. Its been a while since I last played DDD and even then, I didnt really like them as a concept. I guess I'll go with Aura Lion?

That actually reminds me of a fanart I saw which had Riku in FF7 Advent Children

I mean, other than being a pyromaniac (which is totes legit cause FIYAH!),the niche he has is how unpredictable his character is. Plus bromance and meme status. Not that I necessarily agree with it. Then there's Roxas, whose shown, I believe, the most emotion out of the entire cast, followed by epic finale against Axel and a boss fight to Sora BUT WHY NO MICKEY THO. I CALL BIAS

Spoiler

Even if I'm heavily biased for Vanitas

Personally, I only use Oblivion cause of Drive Boost. Otherwise, I always default to Kingdom Key, cause its weird for me to see Sora use anything else in cutscenes but I digress *shrug* 

What's the fastest time you've run a mile (if you can remember/if you've ever ran one)?

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I take it you're not a car enthusiast?

This was probably meant for Robert but I'll still give an answer heh

I'm not an enthusiast, but I know a few things. Cheapest convertibles, best makes, stuff like that.

8 minutes ago, Motendra said:

That actually reminds me of a fanart I saw which had Riku in FF7 Advent Children

I mean, other than being a pyromaniac (which is totes legit cause FIYAH!),the niche he has is how unpredictable his character is. Plus bromance and meme status. Not that I necessarily agree with it. Then there's Roxas, whose shown, I believe, the most emotion out of the entire cast, followed by epic finale against Axel and a boss fight to Sora BUT WHY NO MICKEY THO. I CALL BIAS

Reveal hidden contents

Even if I'm heavily biased for Vanitas

Personally, I only use Oblivion cause of Drive Boost. Otherwise, I always default to Kingdom Key, cause its weird for me to see Sora use anything else in cutscenes but I digress *shrug* 

"Got it memorized?" Flipping classic LOL

You played all of KH with a Kingdom Key?

Spoiler

*vomits*

Spoiler

I actually understand that though. Now you make me want to try it lol. I'm currently working through an expert clear, so maybe I'll beat Xehanort with Kingdom key for banter?

A series you'd like to see FE cross over with?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What's the fastest time you've run a mile (if you can remember/if you've ever ran one)?

No idea.

Do you iron your clothes?

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

A series you'd like to see FE cross over with?

Final Fantasy.

Or a Smash bros game with only Fire emblem characters lol

What is your opinion on ham and cheese sandwiches? 

2 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Besides Oboro, what other FE females do you like?

Minerva 

Serra 

Lyn is a little on the fence

Anna

Nowi 

Effie 

What is your opinion on glitter?

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like bananas foster?

Never had it before, and I don't particularly like desert. Even so, I also don't like Bananas that much either ha. So I probably would not like it anyway

If I could eat a piece I'd try it.

What are some of your favourite gaming companies?

52 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What is your opinion on ham and cheese sandwiches? 

They're pretty awesome. Maybe even among my top 5-10 favourite sandwich types.

Ever had a cheese steak sandwich before?

1 minute ago, Randoman said:

What are some of your favourite gaming companies?

Square Enix

Bandai/Bandai Namco

The Pokémon Company/Game freak

and Naughty Dog heh

Are you as excited for SoV as I am?

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you enjoy any horror games?

Pickles.

Don't think I've touched on the genre, but prolly no. Horror movies, sure, but any moment in any game that has a chance of invoking fear in me, will always be my most hated part of the game. Example being CH8 of Ninja Gaiden 2 with the giant worm 

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

This was probably meant for Robert but I'll still give an answer heh

I'm not an enthusiast, but I know a few things. Cheapest convertibles, best makes, stuff like that.

"Got it memorized?" Flipping classic LOL

You played all of KH with a Kingdom Key?

Reveal hidden contents

*vomits*

Reveal hidden contents

I actually understand that though. Now you make me want to try it lol. I'm currently working through an expert clear, so maybe I'll beat Xehanort with Kingdom key for banter?

I see I see! Good enough for me

Well... in the first one for PS3, I did it for believing it to be an achievement, but it went even further than THAT, where I wasn't supposed to change equipment AT ALL -_-

In KHII there were times where I'd make an exception, such as the data battles, a hard fight and form grinding, but otherwise, yup!

BBS, switching was completely unacceptable for hating the looks of just about ALL of the world keyblades. The evolved counterparts, Destiny's Embrace, Chaos Ripper, Brightcrest & Ultima were the only exceptions

Is there any FF/Disney character you'd like to see in KH3?

On 18/4/2017 at 2:16 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Same question.

Don't really have a particular preference on that front.

Akihiko Yoshida. I just find his art to be extremely charming.