What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favourite season?

5 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

What languages do you speak?

English is my native language. I can speak basic French and Japanese poorly. I also recently started learning Spanish.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite meal?

12 hours ago, Natalie said:

Any sports or activities play/like?

I'm not a huge sports or outdoor activity person, but I do enjoy watching and (horribly) playing volleyball and tennis.  Although, if weight lifting counts, I do that (don't enjoy that much, but I do it).  And I occasionally rock climb, only if my best friend wants to though.

Do you know any martial arts, and if not have you ever though about learning any?

On 7/14/2017 at 9:02 PM, Ronnie said:

Did you like the remake New Mystery as much as the original?

Nope. It's still good, but not as good.

On 7/13/2017 at 9:38 AM, Reimu Hakurei said:

Favorite Septentrion boss?

Alioth. It has the best design and I like its means of armageddon- raining nerve gas bombs from high in the sky safe from harm and free to destroy its objectives. In terms of the actual boss battle, well Polaris is the best obviously, but excluding that, Alioth again, or Megrez (and I like how taking this one out requires everyone cooperating across Japan).

For the question- What is better/less worse? A game/TV show/movie/book that plays it humbly/safe, but does it well. Or, one that tries to be something great/unique, but ends up floundering.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

How many books have you read since the beginning of 2017 ?

On 04/06/2017 at 8:54 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Do enjoy horror games/movies?

Very much so! I don't actively play horror games but I do watch let's play's from time to time. Jump-scares are also cool with me: I get stressed when watching them but it's kind of a good stress, I guess.

I LOVE horror movies! Recently, I watched the movie Get Out... Oh my god. This movie is unreal. So f*cked up. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes horror movies.

Do you drink juice?  If so, what's your favorite kind of juice?

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you know any martial arts, and if not have you ever though about learning any?

I've learned kung fu (as stereotypical as that may sound haha) and hapkido.  I've also learned a bit of jiu jitsu and took a class on MMA.

How would you describe yourself in three words?

12 hours ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

How many books have you read since the beginning of 2017 ?

I don't read books aside of lectures for my study. I only listen to audio books, I've heared three of them this year yet....

Favourite spicy food, aside from spaghetti? 

22 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Do you collect other VG figures aside of FE?

I have a couple of Zelda ones, but that's about it. I only recently started collecting them so I only have a few.

Favorite male+female Fire Emblem characters?

On 7/16/2017 at 0:51 PM, Reimu Hakurei said:

Of which videogame series do you own the most parts?

It would have to be Pokemon, due to owning at least one version of each generation since Gen IV, including stuff like Heart Gold, Platinum, White 2, etc. I also own a large amount of the spin-off titles, whether for the DS, Wii, or free stuff on the 3DS.

What's your fascination with Hatti/y/usa/usili?

On 7/15/2017 at 0:14 AM, MediocreLee said:

Favorite gaming genre? (Shooters, RPGs, platformers, etc.)

Fighting

Favorite Fire Emblem characters?

On 7/17/2017 at 11:39 PM, Reimu Hakurei said:

Opinion of FE8 so far?

Whilst I am not too far into it, it is fun, especially making the playthrough and seeing people's comments on it. Admittedly, I have watched a Let's Play of the game before, so I know some of what's coming up. However, I am still enjoying it, albeit I simply wish I had more time to actually play the game.

Do you respond to ASMR ?

On 17/07/2017 at 1:05 AM, MediocreLee said:

Do you drink juice?  If so, what's your favorite kind of juice?

I'm especially fond of lemonade and orange juice as far as juices go. Younger, my mom would buy lots of different juices that I would drink happily, but lately, I've grown accustomed to drinking water instead. It's inexpensive, it tastes great and it's much better for your health than most juices, which are really sweet. I usually just dilute my juices nowadays, if I get my hands on them.

Favourite FE characters?

15 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Opinion about the combination Hawaii (ham + cheese + pineapples)?

Well, I don't actually eat meat or (very much) cheese, but I used to. But I do think that all three of those foods go nicely. 

Favorite book (series)?

On 7/17/2017 at 9:36 PM, Reimu Hakurei said:

same question

I do like all of the FE Cipher cards I have, but I'm also a proud owner of a Zinogre plush straight from Japan.  So thsoe would be my favorite merch.

Same question (favorite book/book series?).

15 hours ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

Do you respond to ASMR ?

I'm afraid I don't know what ASMR is, and a quick Google search only added to my non-understanding. Sorry!