What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

How did you discover FE?

2 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Favorite book (series)?

Difficult one as there are a LOT of books that I love. My favourite book from when I was younger, which I still love now, was Howl's Moving Castle (and sequels) by Diana Wynne Jones. I saw the film at the cinema for my 9th birthday, and was bought the book shortly after.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Do you still own the original cartridge for Blazing Blade?

23 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite Fire Emblem characters?

Lucina, Owain, Ryoma, Marth, Gaius, Setsuna, Beruka and many others lol

If a friend of yours was visiting, and they had never been to Germany before, where would be the three places you'd take them?

On 7/16/2017 at 10:28 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

For the question- What is better/less worse? A game/TV show/movie/book that plays it humbly/safe, but does it well. Or, one that tries to be something great/unique, but ends up floundering.

I don't really know. I guess it depends on the media in question.

Do you follow or are you aware of the "dog_rates/WeRateDogs" Twitter?

38 minutes ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

same question

for the country as a whole:

1. Yellowstone National Park.
  2. D.C. for a tour of all the various monuments.
  3. U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL.

for my hometown(Austin):

1. Texas State History Museum.
  2. Probably a show at the Paramount Theater.
  3. Torchy's, because Torchy's is good shit.

Favorite Mario character, and why?

23 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Same question (favorite book/book series?).

I honestly don't really have one since I haven't read a book in a long while that wasn't a textbook (and even then I never finish it).  But I did really enjoy Ready Player One a lot for the geeky references and story.

Inspiration for your username?

21 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

How is life in NY?

At the moment it's very hot. Been 80-100 degrees this week. New York is pretty overrated but I love living here lol.

Something fun/quirky you collect?

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

Your main team in FE Heroes?

The lovely four in my sig.  The not buff yet Ike, sexy Sonya, precious cinnamon roll Ninian, and hnnnnng-inducing Kagero. xP

Same question you asked.

16 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

Something fun/quirky you collect?

Hmm, I wouldn't say it was quirky, but I recently started to collect Nendoroids. im a weeb sorry  They're too cute not to get my favourite characters.

Do you prefer to play games on their original hardware when possible, or do you just play on whatever is convenient? (i.e. emulators and such)

14 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Favorite Mario character, and why?

From the "core" series/characters, I'd say Luigi or Yoshi.

If we include things like the RPGs, I'd add Bowser(based on his portrayal in the older Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games)

Favorite color?

On 7/20/2017 at 7:17 PM, Natalie said:

How did you discover FE?

Firstly, Smash Bros, specifically Brawl. That was where I first heard of Fire Emblem and learned of its existence. However, I didn't know anything of it aside of it was a thing, so I didn't really pay attention to it. 

Flash forward a few years, I had had my 3DS for nearly a year but I only had Pokemon Y and Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity for it, and was wanting more games. So I asked a friend for recommendations (ironically, he didn't even have a 3DS) and he said that Fire Emblem Awakening was apparently good. I looked for it on the eShop, found the demo, and was hooked. (I think by the time I actually got Awakening I had only ~5 uses left of the demo because I played it so much.)

What's it like to live everywhere?

14 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Are you active in any other videogame forums aside of SF?

I used to be active on PokéCommunity but I'm only there rarely. I check GameSpot every now and then but not as active.

Tea, coffee or other?

9 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you prefer to play games on their original hardware when possible, or do you just play on whatever is convenient? (i.e. emulators and such)

I definitely would rather play a game on it's original console rather than emulators. It might sound odd, but I really like to own something physical. 

If you played Mega Man, which series was your favorite? (Classic, X, Legends, etc.)

11 hours ago, Natalie said:

Same question you asked.

I'm starting to collect dice now.  Like DnD dice because there's just something so strangely satisfying about the colors of dice and also the sound when rolling them.  I dunno, but I like them haha.

1 hour ago, MediocreLee said:

If you played Mega Man, which series was your favorite? (Classic, X, Legends, etc.)

I haven't yet played a Mega Man game. Which would you recommend?

Do you prefer beef or chicken tacos?

9 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Favorite game you've played in this year so far?

If you mean new game, then Fire Emblem Echoes. But TBH I haven't played many new games this year.

Favorite fighting game?

3 hours ago, Natalie said:

I haven't yet played a Mega Man game. Which would you recommend?

Depends on what you like.  If you like platformers then Classic, X, Zero, and ZX is for you.  If you like a more RPG approach then Battle Network and Star Force might be for you.  Action-adventure? Legends.  So you got lots of games to start on.  But I do recommend Classic and X for sure.  My soft spot for Battle Network is yelling for attention, but I know it's not a super popular Mega Man series for a lot of fans.