What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What made you change your avi to that amazingness?

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Peep the avi tho?

IS THAT WHO I FLIPPING THINK IT IS?

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Simply put, if that is what they proclaim, then so it shall be. Rendering their identity to a mere claim is no less blasphemous than the presumption that you, Clarine, are merely an exceptional role-player, no?

Ha

I knew you'd do me right ;)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What GIMP project should I do next?
Cause I stay forgetting about doing more and I'm rusty as fucc

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

What made you change your avi to that amazingness?

IS THAT WHO I FLIPPING THINK IT IS?

Ha

I knew you'd do me right ;)

A few reasons, but most notably, cause Arcanite. Truth be told, I've been meaning to make a switch one of these days and always have options to choose from, but wasnt sure as to what. Then I saw this and killed two birds w/ one stone

Indeed it is. As a Basara

Gotchu fam

16 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Simply put, if that is what they proclaim, then so it shall be. Rendering their identity to a mere claim is no less blasphemous than the presumption that you, Clarine, are merely an exceptional role-player, no?

Oh my, what a most respectable answer! Hold, might such insinuate that if I am ever to proclaim the fact I am actually a goddess with a human form, an individual such as yourself would deem such as naught but a fact? Very well. ...I am a goddess and you may worship me if you wish.

Such is simply a jest, of course.

41 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

How important is your family to you? I'm not sure how one would quantify such a thing, but I guess one way is to say: If any one of your immediate family member disappeared, would you miss them?

Truth be told, I possess no emotional attachment to my family. One may simply say I cannot consider such to be severely important to me. In fact, I cannot recall many names of those in my family.

Might I ask, just what does your "rank" of "Devilish Intentions" reference or perchance, imply?

What inspired the Incorrect FE Heroes Quotes?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, what a most respectable answer! Hold, might such insinuate that if I am ever to proclaim the fact I am actually a goddess with a human form, an individual such as yourself would deem such as naught but a fact? Very well. ...I am a goddess and you may worship me if you wish.

Such is simply a jest, of course.

Might I ask, just what does your "rank" of "Devilish Intentions" reference or perchance, imply?

What's a goddess to a non-believer
Who don't believe in anything~

just another one of my song references @Astolfo! you caugh this, ye?

Its a direct reference to one of Oboro's Cipher cards, where her title is " Spear of Devilish Intentions"

34 minutes ago, Motendra said:

What inspired the Incorrect FE Heroes Quotes?

As quoted from my interview:

"It was an idea devised alongside a conversation with an acquaintance. If one must know, I decided to create these parody images to alleviate my boredom. In truth, I am contemplating if desisting creating these image sets would be ill-advised."

So if I understand this correct, there is perhaps a slight chance of you believing my statement?

And just what do you consider to be Chrom's three greatest traits or features?

Opinion on Michalis?

17 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I wonder what your favourite Fates' character is?

Rinkah/Kagero/Oboro & Shiro/Ryoma/Leo

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

"It was an idea devised alongside a conversation with an acquaintance. If one must know, I decided to create these parody images to alleviate my boredom. In truth, I am contemplating if desisting creating these image sets would be ill-advised."

So if I understand this correct, there is perhaps a slight chance of you believing my statement?

Well, for what its worth, I find them hilarious lmao

Its certainly not impossible, thought there is a variable at play.

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

And just what do you consider to be Chrom's three greatest traits or features?

To answer that question Chrom's greatest traits are his loyalty, honesty and the ability to make me laugh a little.

Favourite bed time story?

Ya like jazz?

12 hours ago, Motendra said:

What GIMP project should I do next?
Cause I stay forgetting about doing more and I'm rusty as fucc

Not too familiar with GIMP myself... what do you want to do? If you have any ideas I can pick from them!

12 hours ago, Motendra said:

just another one of my song references @Astolfo! you caugh this, ye?

I had to ask my brother where this isnfrom cause I haven't listened to Watch the Throne heh

Nowadays I'm listening to less hip hop/rap actually 

12 hours ago, Clarine said:

You should check out the interests on his profile

Which Brave Hero are you going with?

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Favourite bed time story?

I do not recall ever being told bed time stories as a child. Meh.

28 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Not too familiar with GIMP myself... what do you want to do? If you have any ideas I can pick from them!

I had to ask my brother where this is from cause I haven't listened to Watch the Throne heh

The thing is, I don't know. Literally just give me a character you want to see and I'll take it from there. I mostly do sig images, tho I could do other things too. For example, you know @TheTuckingFypo 's Leo sig? I did that (quite some time ago, and it was just sitting there prior)

Tbh, Ye made that whole album. Jay was just kinda there for me

Fair and fine.

32 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

shuuuuuushhhhh

11 hours ago, Motendra said:

Opinion on Michalis?

Its certainly not impossible, thought there is a variable at play.

Forgive me, for I cannot recall much of Michalis. If I am to say, he possesses different views compared to essentially any playable character in his game but I perhaps could deem him as a misunderstood villain to a sense. I am familiar with his bitterness towards Minerva contrary to his strong sibling bond with Maria. I say, a family reunion is simply impossible! Of course, he did murder his parents if my research proves to be true; as such, this certainly does not improve his image.

Very well, if you happen to find a teacup with an amber liquid in it, you may consider it as a divine gift bestowed upon to you from me. One may consider such to be my own personal blend of the Nectar of the Gods but in truth, it is simply "Holy Tea". Mind you, I would refrain from indulging on such a beverage if your passive divine intensity is lower than two lest one wishes to be among the deceased.

1 hour ago, Astolfo! said:

I am afraid I know not of the definition of the phrase "Takin' yo bih" but I for one can most easily deduce such is but a vulgar phrase. I say, you modern citizens are most curious!

If I may ask, just how much experience do you have with using the GIMP software?

"Takin' yo bih" is a shortened way of saying "Taking your 'B word'" AKA Stealing your girlfriend.

How do you feel about that?

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

The thing is, I don't know. Literally just give me a character you want to see and I'll take it from there. I mostly do sig images, tho I could do other things too. For example, you know @TheTuckingFypo 's Leo sig? I did that (quite some time ago, and it was just sitting there prior)

Do something with Demyx

Love that handsome little dastard 

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

Which Brave Hero are you going with?

LYN OF FRICKING COURSE

2 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

"Takin' yo bih" is a shortened way of saying "Taking your 'B word'" AKA Stealing your girlfriend.

How do you feel about that?

I expected as much. Such a vulgar phrase does not concern me as it just so happens to be unspeakably characteristic of this generation. Need I say, such is simply nonsensical and I desire not to be concern regarding something so unrefined and unimportant.

I shall ask, what do you consider you be your goal or purpose in life?

What is your favorite breakfast food?

37 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I shall ask, what do you consider you be your goal or purpose in life?

From my interview cause I'm lazy (and sick)

On 5/2/2017 at 7:32 PM, Astolfo! said:

I don't want to be famous, or be the most amazing thing. I just want to see more happiness to be honest. I want to impact others with a positive attitude, and a personality displaying the finer qualities that aren't seen so much these days. Patience, kindness, loyalty, love, peace, decency, modesty and humility. That, to me, seems like an achievement. I want to be remembered by that kind of attitude . And I may not be remembered by a lot of people, but hey, I'm not stressing about it. I've still got quite a few more years to live anyway.

Job wise: Eventually become a teacher, which I may or may not be working towards already ;)

Other crud: Traveling is cool too XD

6 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Ya like jazz?

I had to ask my brother where this isnfrom cause I haven't listened to Watch the Throne heh

I actually like most types of music considering the fact that I am a learning clarinet player :D:

Who is your favourite Fire Emblem Heroes character?

Bread or rice? 

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I thought that would be obvious :P:

So what is your favourite work of fiction?

I'm not one to assume

Like for books? I'll say the On the Run series by Gordon Korman. Read it a long time ago... but it's my favorite~

28 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Bread or rice? 

I'm not one to assume

Like for books? I'll say the On the Run series by Gordon Korman. Read it a long time ago... but it's my favorite~

Either or depending on the dish.

Ryoma or Chrom?

As stated in my interview, I am most fond of a baguette every morning alongside my cup of tea.

I shall ask, what are your three favourite instruments?

As stated in my interview, I am most fond of a baguette every morning alongside my cup of tea.

I shall ask, what are your three favourite instruments?

Do you generally prefer to be in the light or in shadows?

On 8/27/2017 at 3:18 PM, Clarine said:

Very well, Rex Glacies... I must risk offense and ask, what motivates you to be a strong believer of Christianity?

Oh? Interesting you may ask - though I must warn you that I believe this response shall be long.

Spoiler

I am a Christian for numerous reasons.

Firstly - logic. This world exists; otherwise it is an illusion or a hologram, and those possibilities lead to nowhere. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume it exists - and in a very unlikely state. I'm not certain how versed you are in physics or chemistry or quantum physics, but the world is governed by numerous laws - laws of gravity, force, electricity, heat, etc. And if there was even a slight change in these laws - if there was some minuscule detail that was different - the universe would cease to function. And I, frankly, find it hard to believe that these laws - let alone the fact that they exist in such a state - could have come into existence without being created by something... or someone.

Secondly, there is a difference between good and evil. Humans inherently know some things are good, and some things are not. This trait is almost exclusive to humans - few, if any, animals know anything beyond how to survive. And if there is a difference between good and evil, then there has to be some reasoning for it - some reason for morality, some reason humans are the only ones who know this, some higher force dictating what is right and wrong. After all, if there is no difference between right and wrong, then all actions are justified, and donating to a charity makes the same amount of sense as cheating in a poker game.

Therefore, in my eyes, there must be an entity governing the physical laws of the universe, as well as the moral laws. And while such an entity could technically be from any religion, I believe such an entity must my God from Christianity, because I myself have seen His actions in my own life. At numerous times I have asked for something - no matter how small or large - and it has been delivered. A skeptic might think such instances are mere coincidences, but I believe that I have seen literal divine intervention in my own life, and that is proof enough for me.

Of course, there are countless other instances, but these observations - logic dictates there must be an "Immovable Mover" and said "Mover's" actions in my own life - are the greatest reasoning for me to be a strong believer of Christianity.

51 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Do you generally prefer to be in the light or in shadows?

Oh? Interesting you may ask - though I must warn you that I believe this response shall be long.

Reveal hidden contents

I am a Christian for numerous reasons.

Firstly - logic. This world exists; otherwise it is an illusion or a hologram, and those possibilities lead to nowhere. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume it exists - and in a very unlikely state. I'm not certain how versed you are in physics or chemistry or quantum physics, but the world is governed by numerous laws - laws of gravity, force, electricity, heat, etc. And if there was even a slight change in these laws - if there was some minuscule detail that was different - the universe would cease to function. And I, frankly, find it hard to believe that these laws - let alone the fact that they exist in such a state - could have come into existence without being created by something... or someone.

Secondly, there is a difference between good and evil. Humans inherently know some things are good, and some things are not. This trait is almost exclusive to humans - few, if any, animals know anything beyond how to survive. And if there is a difference between good and evil, then there has to be some reasoning for it - some reason for morality, some reason humans are the only ones who know this, some higher force dictating what is right and wrong. After all, if there is no difference between right and wrong, then all actions are justified, and donating to a charity makes the same amount of sense as cheating in a poker game.

Therefore, in my eyes, there must be an entity governing the physical laws of the universe, as well as the moral laws. And while such an entity could technically be from any religion, I believe such an entity must my God from Christianity, because I myself have seen His actions in my own life. At numerous times I have asked for something - no matter how small or large - and it has been delivered. A skeptic might think such instances are mere coincidences, but I believe that I have seen literal divine intervention in my own life, and that is proof enough for me.

Of course, there are countless other instances, but these observations - logic dictates there must be an "Immovable Mover" and said "Mover's" actions in my own life - are the greatest reasoning for me to be a strong believer of Christianity.

I suppose I can answer this as I appear to lack anything to do during the early hours of my mornings.

I, for one, prefer to dwell in the shadows. In fact, I abhor a large amount of light and such is one of the many reasons why I truly value my parasol. When exposed to direct sunlight, my sensitive skin is unable to tolerate such a high amount of radiation and as such, this can easily damage my skin. Of course, my hair absorbs a lot of heat when not in the shadows so living in an overly "sunny" environment is simply ill-advised. Humourously enough, a sizable amount of individuals jested and claimed that I was a vampire based upon this fact, my demeanour and overall attire.

If I am to say, I cannot truly ascertain to the fact whether if there is an omnipotent God looking down upon the planet. Needless to say, none of my prayers were ever answered.

Very well, how might you describe your ideal and commonly donned attire?

Have you any interest in outer space, planets, black holes, galaxies, etc.?

47 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Very well, how might you describe your ideal and commonly donned attire?

My clothing style can be described in three steps:

1. I open the drawer.
2. I pick up clothes.
3. I... put on clothes.

Simply put, I do not care what I wear, nor do I care what others see me wear. I try to focus on the inside of people and things; therefore, I do not judge what other people wear, and I intend for others to do the same to me.