What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

On 11/6/2017 at 10:33 AM, Clarine said:

If one may ask, what is your favourite type of weapon and why so?

Given a choice, I would prefer mastery in all four forms of manual weapons; however I like swords the most because you look more epic when you hold them.

Have you ever felt discombobulated?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

9 hours ago, Gemma said:

Are there any particular stores you enjoy shopping in?

No, I do not believe so. A refined lady such as myself would not normally be found in a regular store, for my desired products are oftentimes imported or specially crafted for me.

Might one ask, how would one describe your biorhythm?

On 11/7/2017 at 11:49 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like catfish?

Most history jokes, tbh.

I am not sure what "catfish" are.  If they are fish with those rather unusual "whiskers" that they use to sense the world around them then, yes I find them rather cute...

What is the last thing you'd get caught wearing?

Oh dear, it's been a while since I've been on Here. I apologize to whoever last asked me a question but I really don't feel like spending hours searching for my last post on here.

9 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Uhhhh, denim shorts

do you like going fishing?

42 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh dear, it's been a while since I've been on Here. I apologize to whoever last asked me a question but I really don't feel like spending hours searching for my last post on here.

Uhhhh, denim shorts

do you like going fishing?

I'm not much of a fisherman, but I suppose I do on occasion.

What is something that you loved to do as a child but don't anymore?

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm not much of a fisherman, but I suppose I do on occasion.

What is something that you loved to do as a child but don't anymore?

I loved to watch and collect Bakugan, but it kinda faded away.

what is your favorite fictional weapon?

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

My, such a list would be dreadfully long, no? Very well, allow me to list a few.

- A swimsuit
- Animal-themed attires and accessories (eyes, tails, mascot costume, etc)
- Heavy make-up
- Shorts
- Jeans (especially distressed jeans)
- Shirts/t-shirts
- Vests

May I ask, how many of these magnetic Bakugan spheres do you believe you possessed?

5 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Given a choice, I would prefer mastery in all four forms of manual weapons; however I like swords the most because you look more epic when you hold them.

Occasionally

Why do you lie and say that you would never wear a penguin costume?

5 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Occasionally

23 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Oh? I am simply not deceiving, for one would never find me inside a costume of a penguin—lest highly unlikely and curious situations are ever to force or perchance convince me into such an attire. An instance of this might be the event of me being captured by an eccentric or perhaps sadistic man in which coerces me into dressing as a penguin or if a wealthy individual bestows me an offer even I simply cannot decline for whatever purpose they might possess. Needless to say, such... perplexing scenarios are far from likely to ever become reality.

I must risk offense and ask, just where did your interest in regards to penguins arose from?

Edited by Clarine

On 11/12/2017 at 12:04 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

I loved to watch and collect Bakugan, but it kinda faded away.

what is your favorite fictional weapon?

:XD: Thoron, the tome :P:

Ah well to be serious the Claymore sword from the series Claymore by Nohiro Yagi.  It's got a fair bit of gore to it, but when there isn't gore it's actually a good read.

Have you ever had a chance to read manga and if so what is your favourite manga series?

On 11/11/2017 at 3:40 PM, Clarine said:

Might one ask, how would one describe your biorhythm?

Never heard of it. Let's see...

bi·o·rhythm noun a recurring cycle in the physiology or functioning of an organism, such as the daily cycle of sleeping and waking;
OR a cyclic pattern of physical, emotional, or mental activity said to occur in the life of a person.

... no comment.

Have you ever dealt with trigonometry?

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Have you ever had a chance to read manga and if so what is your favourite manga series?

No, I have not. I am simply not one to partake in reading books of manga.

Very well, then I shall simply enquire in regards to this:
Might there be words in the English dictionary in which one might deem to be your favourite?

1 hour ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Never heard of it. Let's see...

bi·o·rhythm noun a recurring cycle in the physiology or functioning of an organism, such as the daily cycle of sleeping and waking;
OR a cyclic pattern of physical, emotional, or mental activity said to occur in the life of a person.

... no comment.

Have you ever dealt with trigonometry?

Somewhat, however given that I was in the...uh...lowest maths level we didn't tend to learn that much iirc.

Have you ever been one to draw for fun?

9 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What of you?

No, I do not believe such truly exists, excepting terms in which one might use to describe me perhaps.

How does one such as yourself normally entertain yourself during a most mundane day, excepting browsing the website of Serenes Forest?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:17 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

what's your obsession with tromboners all aboot

Not much reason, except I just wanted some memes showcasing my favorite Nintendo franchises. That and I am in a community wind orchestra.

@Clarine: Any bank holidays in your country for this month?

Edited by henrymidfields

On 11/11/2017 at 11:20 PM, Clarine said:

Oh? I am simply not deceiving, for one would never find me inside a costume of a penguin—lest highly unlikely and curious situations are ever to force or perchance convince me into such an attire. An instance of this might be the event of me being captured by an eccentric or perhaps sadistic man in which coerces me into dressing as a penguin or if a wealthy individual bestows me an offer even I simply cannot decline for whatever purpose they might possess. Needless to say, such... perplexing scenarios are far from likely to ever become reality.

I must risk offense and ask, just where did your interest in regards to penguins arose from?

It all comes from how much I love my pet penguin <3

Cartoon that is nostalgic for you?

On 11/13/2017 at 7:21 AM, Clarine said:

How does one such as yourself normally entertain yourself during a most mundane day, excepting browsing the website of Serenes Forest?

Reading, drinking (juice) out of goblets, eating, watching TV, reading, reading, gaming, gaming, gaming...

Same question.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:39 AM, henrymidfields said:

No, I do not believe so but if I may say, such trivial dates are of no use to me with my current occupation. Of course, one might use this as a guide to avoid public locations during these days but even so, I find the modern state of this world to be most unappealing.

May one ask, might you be one to partake in the culture of "shipping" as your title implies?

On 11/15/2017 at 11:39 AM, henrymidfields said:

No, I do not believe so but if I may say, such trivial dates are of no use to me with my current occupation. Of course, one might use this as a guide to avoid public locations during these days but even so, I find the modern state of this world to be most unappealing.

May one ask, might you be one to partake in the culture of "shipping" as your title implies?