What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

21 hours ago, Vytautas the Great said:

Favorite board games?

Monopoly and checkers.

Did your username come from Felicia's skill in FEH, or was it something you used before then?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

5 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Heck yeah man, chocolate is awesome!

Do/did you have a least favorite school subject?

Science used to be from Kindergarden until 8th grade then I started to read my Bible and reject all of science. But there is one that did survive the test of time and like to this day, History, mainly wars and the Great Chicago Fire, the latter is associated with because my father was born in Chicago. Of course I dig Chicago history because my father was born there like I said. *Cries* I miss him he is in heaven.

Do you eat German food?

11 minutes ago, Vytautas the Great said:

Where does the name Levant Mir Celestia come from?

That name, as do most of my former names, comes from my naming conventions - I often had my usernames as composites of fictional characters' names. This one in particular comes from the male main character of the PSP game Hexyz Force (Levant von Schweitzer) and the name of the female main character from Summon Night X Tears Crown (Princess Phara Mir Celestia). "Mir" can also come from the Ar Tonelico franchise; the name was that of the Big Bad of Melody of Elemia.

Do you watch Survivor?

Favorite "type" of food? (E.g. Mexican, Italian, America, Chinese, etc.)

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Did your username come from Felicia's skill in FEH, or was it something you used before then?

I came up with it back in 2014 or so, far before Heroes. I didn't even know it was a skill in the game until a few people on this site remarked that I shared a name with it.

18 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Why don't you like Dorothy for Saul?  They're good for each other!

Honestly, I don't really know. Many people have questioned my logic as to why I don't ship them many times. Maybe I just think Saul x Elen is cuter.

If Felicia proposed to you, would you accept it?

On 28/02/2018 at 12:19 AM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Mostly patience and restraint.

What games series, besides Fire Emblem, do you like?

Pokémon ‚Pokemon mystery dungeon ‚Kirby ‚ Smash Bros ‚KEMCO’s Asdivine Series(Mobile) ‚Zelda ‚The occasional Final Fantasy ‚Megaman Battle Network ‚Megaman Zero and I own a lot of single games from series. Like dragon quest 9 and Children of Mana

Do you read/write X-rated Fanfics. 

18 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Same question.

Elementary School math. I am horrible at basic calculations, while I have a blast doing anything algebraic.

Do you have any specific reason why you like Awakening?

21 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Do you prefer one Ice Tribe sister over the other?

Flora is more dominant these days for me but back when I was on Miiverse and most of my time here I preferred Felicia. But my interest in Flora skyrocketed when I heard a game theory made by a person in Church, one person said to me after "Hey do you play FE Fates Birthright, if so I have something to tell you" I said yes, then that man said that the Flora you fight in Birthright and lights herself on fire was actually a double. I believe in that theory. It spread to a thousand people that believed it. 

Have you listened to John Denver's music?

Edited by John Denver Fan

What are your most/least favourite foods?

On 2/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, Pengaius said:

What did you give up/ undertake for lent

-No gaming on weekdays (so Monday to Friday)

-Adoration on Sunday before mass

-reading more religious books (though with my work schedule being much more busy ever since Feb. 19, it's been harder to adhere to this one)

2 minutes ago, Randoman said:

What are your most/least favourite foods?

My favourite food is oysters, my least favourite is Sushi, but I will eat anything but I don't dislike any food.

What is your favourite hymn?

3 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

What is your opinion on minions?

Terrible if you are talking about the movie.

Do you listen to George Jones' songs if not I know one of his newer songs that are good: