What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

No one asked me a question since I've never posted here before so I'll just ask Rein... what his preferred sport is.

Basketball solely because being taller than everyone = :D:

Do you like Juno more or less than Tate?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Basketball solely because being taller than everyone = :D:

Do you like Juno more or less than Tate?

Yes, hence her motherly personality is more tolerable than Tate's grumpy tendencies.

Any other favorites, setting aside Tiki?

Reasons for liking Lyn?

Pretty looking, strong personality, her interactions with Hector, and I feel like she fits the role of being Lilina's mother like a glove.

I'm gonna repeat a question I asked earlier. Have you ever neglected to go through with any personal projects before? (Like any idea for something that, in one way or another, you didn't happen to put on paper. Had there been anything like that with you?)

I wanna know why you're a jerk to me most of the time.

Because respect is a two-way street. Whenever you asked a question, I always tried to answer it for you as best as I can in the most respectful manner possible, but you always went all "blah blah blah, whatever." And then you started insulting me and accusing me of crap I don't even do in the first place (like "forcing playstyles on others" for instance) and then you started talking BS behind my back. How do you think I'm supposed to react to all of that?

Why do you act like you're such a contemptible person most of the time?

Because respect is a two-way street. Whenever you asked a question, I always tried to answer it for you as best as I can in the most respectful manner possible, but you always went all "blah blah blah, whatever." And then you started insulting me and accusing me of crap I don't even do in the first place (like "forcing playstyles on others" for instance) and then you started talking BS behind my back. How do you think I'm supposed to react to all of that?

Why do you act like you're such a contemptible person most of the time?

Okay, I remember that. Yes, I could have handled it better. But I didn't talk about you behind your back.

As to why I act 'contemptible'? Depends on who's talking to me and what they're saying.

Why do you think everyone will care about what a debater would say?

Any interesting background for your username?

OH BOY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TELL THIS STORY FOREVER

Well, for this name I went with something that related to a character I like, which is the 'Jealousy' part. The 'Emerald' part is from my first internet name, emeraldfox_09. Which I loosely based off of Leafeon, and emeralds are green and green is my favorite color. And foxes are my favorite animal.

What's the deal with your name?

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Favorite Yugioh TCG card (like your ace)?

Changes constantly. At the moment it's Effect Veiler cause she's cute.

Let's see... Something simple. Uh... Favorite drink?

Let's see... Something simple. Uh... Favorite drink?

Hmm... There are a lot that I like. I would have to say apple juice if I were to pick a favorite. I mean, I guzzle down the WHOLE GALLON when no one looks.

What is it about Konata that makes you :3.

She's cute and I like her personality. Her being an otaku kinda helps I dunno. >_>

Favorite shark? Everyone has a favorite shark cause sharks are awesome.

Hazama moment? Uh... Probably when he uses his non-Jayokou Hotenjin super with his laugh/telling Ragna to die over and over. I just love his voice during that.

What kind of humor do you enjoy?

Uh... Same question I suppose.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

What kind of humor do you enjoy?

Nonsensical humor is the most humor.

Why do you like your food plain, and is it all food?

Why do you like your food plain, and is it all food?

I feel that adding stuff to stuff tends to make it taste weird for most foods that aren't cucumbers. I like cucumbers~

First FE girl crush? >_>

First FE girl crush? >_>

Well, PoR was my first and I played it at an age where I outgrew the fictional crush thing. But I took a liking to Marcia when I first ran into her. I was all, 'She's adorable~'

Do you enjoy root beer floats?

Well, PoR was my first and I played it at an age where I outgrew the fictional crush thing. But I took a liking to Marcia when I first ran into her. I was all, 'She's adorable~'

Do you enjoy root beer floats?

I guess I still act like a 12 year old.

Never liked root beer. It tastes funky.

Do you like broken characters?

Most evil laugh you've ever heard?

The laugh Hiro Yui did in that one Gundam Wing episode. I've been trying to replicate it when I first heard it. This was back while I was in elementary school.

Would you have Flandre as your little sister, or have her aged to where she looks to be in her twenties and your girlfriend?

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Pretty looking, strong personality, her interactions with Hector, and I feel like she fits the role of being Lilina's mother like a glove.

I'm gonna repeat a question I asked earlier. Have you ever neglected to go through with any personal projects before? (Like any idea for something that, in one way or another, you didn't happen to put on paper. Had there been anything like that with you?)

Sadly, yes... I even had sleep deprivation just to complete some art and video works. The ones that are scrapped out or unfinished are a result of depression.

Favorite Soda?

Would you have Flandre as your little sister, or have her aged to where she looks to be in her twenties and your girlfriend?

I have no idea. I really don't.

Do you have a fear of blood?

I like some broken characters.

Do you have a favorite old geezer?

The one and only... Athos the Archsage!

Which broken characters do you like?