• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favourite dance youtube video?

Favorite SSBB Stage?

Port Town Aero Dive. I really like how they captured the suspense and tension of an F-Zero race in a Smash Bros. stage. Sure, there's Big Blue, but Big Blue was more random and crazy than tense. And Mute City is like a toilet on a turtle when compared to Port Town Aero Dive.

Favourite spoof video on youtube? Things like youtube poops and parodies count.

Favorite and least favorite (western) cartoons?

I hardly watch cartoons (or TV for that matter) that much.

...well, I did watch Mortal Kombat Defenders of the Realm fully at least 3 weeks ago, so I'll just say that's my favourite. Least favourite, I have no idea.

Favorite videogame glitch?

Hmm... Something for the 2600.

My favorite video game glitch? Huh. I can't really choose one, but I'd have to say anything involving the Super Arrow in Megaman 5. That thing can lead to some glitchy fun.

What's your favorite Robot Master from the megaman games? I'm including 7-10 here instead of just up to 6.

Favourite Mortal Kombat character?

Do all the SSB fans who think Marth is a girl bother you?

Mainly the ones that put him down because of it or make gay pairings with him because of it.

Even disregarding that, I think it's blatantly obvious that he's a guy, with the eyebrows, his firm gaze, his face, and the lack of chest curves. I find even Link more girly looking than him due to the tights and the skirt.

Besides, even when I encountered him for the very first time in Melee unlocking him, I knew right away he was a guy (and the coolest looking guy in a Nintendo game in my opinion).

Favourite Mortal Kombat character?

Mainly the ones that put him down because of it or make gay pairings with him because of it.

Even disregarding that, I think it's blatantly obvious that he's a guy, with the eyebrows, his firm gaze, his face, and the lack of chest curves. I find even Link more girly looking than him due to the tights and the skirt.

Besides, even when I encountered him for the very first time in Melee unlocking him, I knew right away he was a guy (and the coolest looking guy in a Nintendo game in my opinion).

My favorite Kombatant? Hmmm....Johnny Cage. Can't beat the nutpunch.

What got you into FE?

What kind of humour do you like the best?

I never really thought about it. It's usually pretty general in that regard. I guess some black comedy due to me liking shows like Dan Vs. and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and some surreal humor considering The Aquabats! Super show!. I'm not too sure what genre of humor I'm into the most though.

I may have either asked you before, or maybe I remember wrong, but have you had an experience involving art where you have this idea in your head, but couldn't bring yourself to put it on paper?

Is there any badge that they don't have that you wish they'd make?

At the moment? No. Maybe Ayra, or Lakche, or Altenna, but I figure some characters I can think of at the moment (like the three I mentioned) are already so popular, that someone would have already asked for them. With that said, I have considered asking for Idun. But with the quality of her FE6 OA as it is, and no other materials from either Nintendo or I.S. (licensed or from the makers of the games themselves) depict her, I dropped the consideration. Edited by Little Al

So who's supposed to be in your member badge? It looks like Shiida or Lilina but I don't ever recall seeing artwork of them looking like that.

(realizes that's not about you)

Favourite character from any fighting game?

My favourite FE4 character is Holyn. I recall answering that question before.

What got you into FE?

I never really thought about it. It's usually pretty general in that regard. I guess some black comedy due to me liking shows like Dan Vs. and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and some surreal humor considering The Aquabats! Super show!. I'm not too sure what genre of humor I'm into the most though.

What got me into FE huh? I was intrigued when FE7 came out, bought it, and instantly liked it. Been a fan ever since.

Who's your favorite Smash Brothers character to play as?

There's quite a lot of characters: Marth, Ice Climbers, Mario, Luigi, R.O.B., Yoshi, Ness, Captain Falcon, and Falco come to mind off the top of my head.

What characters do you want in SSB4?

Ooooh. Good question. I'd personally like to see Hector as a playable character. He's the only lord that starts with Axes(if memory serves), and probably one of the most popular. I'd also wanna see...Ya know? I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. So yeah, Hector at least. Come on Nintendo! You know we want him!

What's your favorite Wii game?

Favorite Pokemon?

I may have either asked you before, or maybe I remember wrong, but have you had an experience involving art where you have this idea in your head, but couldn't bring yourself to put it on paper?

Yes. It happens ALL the time. It also doesn't help that I gots no skillz.