• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite FE hack character?

Sain and Kent due to nostalgia reasons.

I have only played a little of DoF, I kinda wanted to play the official FEs before going into the hacks, so I guess I'll go with Garath, the Jeigan I asked for

Sain and Kent are my favs too

Why is FE6 your favorite FE?

Who are your top 3 favourite ducks?

Umm nothing specific but be careful about the kind of stuff you send me .-.

What's your personal skill?

I'll keep that in mind then. I guess warning you before posting the link is the best thing I can do in terms of content you may not like.

If gaming doesn't count, maybe lyric writing? I'm quite proficient at taking songs and putting rhyming lyrics to them, like brentalfloss does.

What are some things you like that many people dislike?

What's the reason behind your name?

At first, I was going to stick with Evastio when I was signing up for SF, (which was a name that I came up with in elementary school, when a friend and I were coming up with character names, and Evastio was the only name that I came up with that he liked) but since I knew that a lot of people would likely hate me for my FE4 hate (which was really hyped up at the time), I thought I should stick with something less cool, since I didn't want to taint the name Evastio. I then remembered the name Randoman that I used for my Grade 12 student council t-shirt (which I used because I did lots of random things in student council, like punch microphones during election speeches and having my hand bleed afterwards, running flour blowing contest, running jello eating contests, and the like). I figured Randoman would be a good name to use, since I wouldn't be tainting any of my cooler sounding names that I invented like Evastio, Kamundios, Tarboosnan, and the like.

Do you approve of Gangnam style? (The answer determines your survival when I rise to power)

Nigga please ._.

Uhh it's entertaining the first time you see it then after that it gets annoying

Where's your mummy and daddy?