What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What's your favourite pizza topping?

Best cosplay you've seen, if any?

I once saw this one picture of a cosplay of Garrus from Mass Effect that was freaking amazing.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

one superhero film you look forward to?

Batman v Superman, I guess. I say I guess, since I really think Superman needs more love movie-wise, since being that iconic of a superhero, he does does deserve the attention and getting very few movies compared to Batman or Spiderman is really weird. Though at the same time, I really wish they didn't stick Batman in yet another movie, since he's way too overused these days.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to ask a question. What's an interesting fact about yourself most SF members wouldn't know but most family members and friends in real life would know? (Eg: you tend to slouch a lot, you talk with your hands a lot, you're OCD with germs, etc.)

Edited by Randoman

Who's your most favourite DC universe character?

And since I forgot to ask you a question in my last post: What's an interesting fact about yourself most SF members wouldn't know but most family members and friends in real life would know? (Eg: you tend to slouch a lot, you talk with your hands a lot, you're OCD with germs, etc.)

How was your day?

It was pretty awesome. Lots of FE13 time, and I just completed the main story today. I found the game to be overall really fun and enjoyable (especially with map skirmishes that have reasonable monetary payoff), though despite that I do think the FE13 fanbase is still somewhat excessive, despite now seeing where they're coming from.

Edited by Randoman

Favourite FE class?

Favorite Stand battle cry? (Ora, Muda, Dora, Ari, etc.)

Muda. I find it to be funny.

Who's your most favourite DC universe character?

And since I forgot to ask you a question in my last post: What's an interesting fact about yourself most SF members wouldn't know but most family members and friends in real life would know? (Eg: you tend to slouch a lot, you talk with your hands a lot, you're OCD with germs, etc.)

You got ninja'd but since I like this questions...

I'm more of a Marvel person but I really like Batman.

I say 'Shut up' a lot. It's like a catchphrase of mine to be honest.

How are you kouhi?

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to ask a question. What's an interesting fact about yourself most SF members wouldn't know but most family members and friends in real life would know? (Eg: you tend to slouch a lot, you talk with your hands a lot, you're OCD with germs, etc.)

I dunno about interesting, but me and my brother have wordless communication

Edited by Soledai

From a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you swear?

Same question

Bunnies! Edited by Korosensei