Well so far it's looking a bit for the positive on the votes

Freohr Datia

There's definitely more NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEZ than YEEEEEEEEAH's.... But there's also many many neutrals and the "if you are happy using the font then just use it"

And... here's the dealio.

I'll start using Century Gothic. See if I can warm up to it. See if everybody else warms up to it. I just really like the font =3

If I have problems getting used to it or if people get too whiny and annoying then I'll switch back to normal.

You know I also like Palatino Linotype. ^~^

If there was a really messy and terribly hard to read font I'd use that just to mimic my own handwriting, which is worse to read than trying to figure out what I was trying to say if you saw a post of mine before I went back to fix all the corrections, including 10 (actually 11 now) in this very post.

I type too fast. :/

lol i randomly saw another typo

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

Whatever that first font you are using is doesn't render in my browser

so it is rendered with my default setting of ProFont.

ProFont is beast.

So use the first one~

Well now I'm stuck...

I was totally expecting this to happen.

It's just that this feels too weird =D

Although Palatino Linotype doesn't seem so different so maybe I could try that instead?.... But it's just changing the font that seems weird.

Imaknow what to do now.

EDIT: Okay new dealio.

Maybe I suppose I could just use either every now and then. For now I'm sticking to normal! =] Doesn't feel as weird and sometimes I look at my real old posts and see normal font and it feels weird. So it'll start looking weird when I look at old posts again and see a normal blue font. I'm cutting out the weirdness. I'm sticking to normal. =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I like the Viner Hand font but it's not available. I'm kind of lazy though ... too lazy to use a specific font and/or color in every post so it doesn't matter. Kudos for bothering with something like this at all :lol: