Question about transfering stats from PR

zeorute

Hi, I've just completed PR and getting started on RD, and when you transfer file from RD, do bonus stat only apply on characters that reached 20/20 on that save file only?

or do that any character that reached max stat and 20/20 on any save files on that card apply?

Also, in order for story change, do Ike/Soren need to have A support on that particular save file? (also, the bond bonus from A support on any characters.)

Thanks in advance.

yes, you have to select the cleared file to transfer when starting RD

and yes, you need the support on that same file...

I'm probably ninja'd thanks to my slow typing skills by now, am I not?

edit: wow, I wasn't O_O

Edited by whase

yes, you have to select the cleared file to transfer when starting RD

I think what he means is the if he can get character transfer from other POR files in which his character got to 20/20, as well as the file he selected, for that particular RD run. In which case, only the characters that got up to 20/20 in that file get selected for transfers, not the characters from other files... I hope that made some sense... :unsure:

Edited by SlayerX

Also, in order for story change, do Ike/Soren need to have A support on that particular save file? (also, the bond bonus from A support on any characters.)

Some theorise that you only need the Ike x Soren A support transferred to the support library to unlock the relevant base conversation in this game.

Of course, if you're really determined to get the conversaiton, it's probably best to go along with the tried and tested method (i.e. use the save file with the Ike x Soren support) ^^

Edited by VincentASM