[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while you guys speculate, I have some non-gameplay related updates.

tumblr_mh97weLRo51rlhuboo1_1280.png

Renair's OA's being worked on right now. Yes, we're getting OAs. And sadly, I still am not getting paid

Also paperblade we can't all be you and have your ridc super 5 str blessed Ilanice :<

Edited by Thor Odinson

while you guys speculate, I have some non-gameplay related updates.

tumblr_mh97weLRo51rlhuboo1_1280.png

Renair's OA's being worked on right now. Yes, we're getting OAs. And sadly, I still am not getting paid

Also paperblade we can't all be you and have your ridc super 5 str blessed Ilanice :<

Most of my units end up above average because I train everyone then drop people that get bad levels

Me too

Except Ilanice never gets more than stuff like skl/res or skl/luk or something useless on my runs so she gets dropped instead

goddammit Ilanice cooperate for once

@Furet, I think he's referring to Assassin's Creed.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I realise that but it still makes no sense as a response to MY response to a question. I mean, it was ... sort of... approaching meant to be a joke, I guess? Generously?

Some of you who follow the Dream of Five tumblr will have seen this already while the forums are down, but I have completed Renair's OA. (now cue me coming back and fixing it in about 5 months, too busy rn with school tho and cranking out more art)

[spoiler=Renair]tumblr_mhd42pY1am1rgeqp5o1_1280.png

Go reblog and follow my art blog this is totally not subliminal messaging nope

I've also made wallpapers, and since I'm a lazy-ass motherfucker, I'll just link you guys to the tumblr post instead since the links are all up there.

CLICK HERE FOR WALLPAPERS IF YOU WANT SOME IDK

~

Edited by Thor Odinson

That walkthrough thing you guys wanted. I can't be assed to type one so instead I'll make videos covering all the chapters in the patch. I've already recorded chapters Prologue - Ch4. If you guys have tips for any of the chapters feel free to post them here and I'll mention them in the video/put them in the description.

Thanks for the video walkthrough. When I'm playing, I try to get Kolbane Speed, just so he's marginally useful - too much Strength and I get an inferior Garath, and who wants that?

Kolbane's def is actually on the higher end for unpromoted foot units. I think growths-wise only the armours and Kanus beat him out in that department. He ties Seymour in growths but on average at the same level should edge him out by a little.

It's just Astra has the unfortunate tendency to never roll any of his defense ever. Like seriously 20/0 base defense what the fuck.

Speed is Kolbane's best growth, though. So unless RNG is being a complete ass he's most likely to get levels in that.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm the one that gets the spectacularly screwed Kolbanes - like, level 9 and base Speed screwed. Thus, I want him to gain Speed (as his natural HP lead should sustain him - I hope).