[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I see no nearby lance enemies?

How about including a scripted battle with a Lolider having 0 hit?

There is one, he's behind the textbox.

One soldier with a javelin, in fact.

I've playtested this chapter 2.5 times already XD

He's 4 squares left of Furetchen, to be exact.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ah yes, if I concentrate really hard and strain my eyeballs, I can just barely see the soldier through the nearly-opaque FE7 text bubbles. All is well then.

Having Uther and Dorovan together onstage at once makes my eyes bleed. I shall try and refrain from doing such in the future.

wrong thread... sorry.

Anyways... Since I was forced to post here anyway...

I'm tearing your events apart after finals.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Are there going to be world-map events or anything similar in the next patch? I'm finally getting around to playing past chapter 6 (god what a nightmare) and I'm finding the story kind of difficult to follow.

Edited by Agro

Chapter 6 in the old patch (<--in which case, there's one turn 1 positioning of Furet that makes the chapter about 5x easier) or are you a beta tester?

anyway we have the world map as a CG but haven't figured out world map events yet

Caaaaaam~

Chapter 6 in the old patch or are you a beta tester?

anyway we have the world map as a CG but haven't figured out world map events yet

Caaaaaam~

I'm on the old patch... I think?

Yeah we revamped a whole load of text so maybe it'll be easier this time. Like, Furet rewrote pretty much the entire thing. The game should be a lot easier as well. It's like easymode now, but then again I'm used to the old difficulty so~

Are there going to be world-map events or anything similar in the next patch? I'm finally getting around to playing past chapter 6 (god what a nightmare) and I'm finding the story kind of difficult to follow.

Old patch has a ton of plot holes and inconsistencies. I've done as best as I can to fix all of these as I go along.

Chapter 6 in the old patch (<--in which case, there's one turn 1 positioning of Furet that makes the chapter about 5x easier) or are you a beta tester?

Caaaaaam~

Yeah I was doing pretty well, then those heroes and warriors came out to play and my jaw dropped out of horror.

Is there an actual reason they spawn story-wise or did you do it for the lulz? >_>

(a warning would have been nice too)

Edited by Agro

Your exit from the scene of Chapter Five was... not exactly subtle. It isn't expected that you'd have hung around in the area long enough for it to be a problem; it's fucking ages 'til they spawn, IIRC.

Edited by Furetchen

Caaaaaam~

http://forums.feshrine.net/index.php?showtopic=3957

That's a start, anyway. I'm sure Cam could do more with it, but :P