Guess that Fire Emblem character!

Darros

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to bring this up.

What do you guys think we should do if someone wins a round and then doesn't continue?

I forgot to bring this up.

What do you guys think we should do if someone wins a round and then doesn't continue?

Give them some time first. They may want to think of an obscure character and some misleading clues. I'd say give them 30 minutes before they must pass it on. And this should probably apply as long as it is still their round so they can't sleep for a few hours and come back to say no to everyone.

Give them some time first. They may want to think of an obscure character and some misleading clues. I'd say give them 30 minutes before they must pass it on. And this should probably apply as long as it is still their round so they can't sleep for a few hours and come back to say no to everyone.

That makes sense.

Reworded to first person and added to OP.

Sorry, I posted straight after Dark Sage, who also posted a character, then both of us edited our posts because the other already had a guess =P

No to Mordecai and Volug.

This character is a laguz.

This character is a lion.