Does anyone know the human anatomy well? =3 Need help

Freohr Datia

SF should have a doctor here!!!

But anyway the most annoying thing happens. Whenever I swallow food or a drink, but mostly food, the bottom left side of my back starts to hurt, or more like feel extremely uncomfortable that it seems to hurt me... I guess...

So I asked chacha (the closest thing available at the time haha) if this could be a muscle in that area that hurts when I swallow, or something else. They said it could be a muscle or it also might be one of my kidneys.

I'm not gonna put all that much my faith in this answer. (Sorry chacha but sometimes you don't help very well =P) I wanna know if anyone else might know what it could be. If not, I don't always need to know I just wanted to know if I could know.

Going with what Kiryn said here. I'd just ask a real doctor since 1: you can't really give a full description over the internet(not that your description there isn't useful) and 2: a real doctor can actually DO something about it.

Either way I hope that doesn't plague you for too long.

Yeah I asked my dad if he found it important enough to bother going to a doctor and he said if it's an infection then I should try drink as much water as possible. He said to try wait and see if it keeps up much longer and if it's still going on much longer then we should see a doctor.

I don't see much of a pattern in this but this only happened to me when I eat cereal and when I was having a subway sandwich. (Grain? But it doesn't happen with other grains that I have)

How often do you eat fattening food?

I don't really keep track but I probably eat quite a bit compared to everyone else. =D