Best/Worst in the Series: Round 77

NinjaMonkey

Best: Has to be Nedata's song as I highly doubt "We're all saying; I wonder where MyPenis is" counts. Oh the joys of mixing the tactician's name with juvenile immaturity :D

Worst Lyn:You're a threat to your allies! You should be more watchful

Best:

"Let's not" - Haar on "joining the thrill of the hunt".

Honourable mention to " This is a message from Lord Nergal, "I await you on the Dread Isle" " amongst others.

Worst:

“Sometimes victory on a battlefield requires that someone you care about make a sacrifice. But parting with one comrade may be the only way to meet another. You need to accept your losses in life and move forward.”

I nominate the Best/Worst Death Quote, if it hasn't already been done.

Best: FE9 Soren: Idiocy.

Pure. Brilliance.

Worst: FE10 Ike: Hey, a guy's got to do something between battles.

Or whatever it was he said to Ranulf after Tibarn came back.

Best:

Oliver: The world simply could not bear to be without me. Your crude weapons have no force against true magnificence! Blessed with such beauty, I have no foes... only inferiors!

Honourable mention to everything that Tanith, Deghinsea, Ashera, Valtome and Oliver say.

Worst:

Pelleas: You are going to pay! You are going to...BLAAARRRGH!

Best: Grigas: Nngh...So, the prince can fight... But...your victories are numbered...General Camus and his Sable Order will be upon you rabble very... soon...and you will die...on the lance... of the greatest warrior...alive..

Worst: Also Grigas: Hmph! Care to see what steel the Wooden Cavalry is really made of?

Nominate Best/Worst Legendary Weapon

Edited by 13thshadow

Best: Soren: "What I do now, I do for the good of the company." Too many honorable mentions to name.

Worst: Pelleas: "You are going to pay! You are going to...BLAAARRRGH!" As if Pelleas wasn't incompetent enough.

Best: "Get to know the people's sorrow, your world and theirs are still worlds apart, if you can'tdo that, then this whole war has been for nothing."

Sigurd, Telling his son to grow some balls

HM goes to Arans infamous death qoute

Worst: The three A thing was pretty bad.

Best: Geoffrey's FE10 death quote.

(Geoffrey: Queen Elincia! My queen, where are you?! I can't see... Blood is in my eyes... Your Majesty... I'll be right...there...)

Honorable Mention goes to Haar's battle quote with Levail.

Worst: Hmm... Shadow Dragon's entire script Probably the League of A's thing.

Best: Uhmmm.... Micaiah's epic line about Ike being the father of Sothe's children... so lulzy....

Honorable mentions to whatever shit that Serra, Oliver, L'Arachel and Kieran says.... cause they're that LOL... gee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gifgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Worst: Pelleas... You're going to pay! You're going to BLARGHHHH!

Kinda funny, but gets kinda awkward to my tastes...

Dishonorable mention to whatever crap that Valtome says... It's hideous...