Nephenee FE10

Nephenee.png

Nanna FE4&5

Nanna.png

Non FE

SkullWhite.png

MOHAWK BABY

MohawkBaby.png

I have more, but I think it's a bit easier to critique my work if I only show a bit a time.

--------Original post above-----------

So I've decide that I take requests. However, I'll only take three at a time, no exceptions.

Couple of rules

*Subject to change*

-Mugs only. No exceptions.

-One request per person at one time. Meaning once I've finished your request you may ask for another otherwise do not ask.

Only exception Hawk King Tibarn because I agreed to his requests before making these rules (For Boyd and Tibarn).

-Check the status first (see below) if it says it's closed, then I will not accept requests. Possible exceptions.

-The requester may use its requested sprite for whatever they might without asking me, so long as I am credited in full for the work and the sprite is not altered. No exceptions.

-I reserve the right to deny your request, even if your request does not break any rules.

Currently: Closed

1.Subject: Keiran Requester: Frostbite

2.Subject: Tibarn Requester: Hawk King Tibarn. Status: Not Started.

3.Subject: Boyd (FE10) Requester: Hawk King Tibarn. Status: Almost done.

I'll see how this goes. I may or may not keep it up, depending on how tedious it becomes.

COMING SOON

*Compilation of completed mugs for your convenience*

Edited by Maklo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A'ight, so...

Tanya's head is waaaaaaaaaaay too small. Hugely small Lol oxymoron. Most heads are 48-55 pixels tall, on average, 37-42 pixels wide. Again, depending on person, and hair. That, and her eyes are huuuuuuuuuuuuge @~@

Nephenee looks good, but, she's got a lot of lines that need to be smoothed out, like her nose, her trim, and her helmet.

Nana's eyes are HUUUUUUUUUUGE. Her head is also a little small.

The non-FE things look pretty cool.

Edited by seph1212

So, Tinny's eyes. They're so big. Too big @~@

Her trim needs some anti-aliasing, and so do some of the lines on her clothing. The hair looks nice.

For the other dude, his face is squished, and, I like the first palette best. His shirt needs some work on the trim running down the center.

Much better on the face. His eyes could stand to be brought up maybe one more pixel, but, it looks good. Though, the trim on the center of the shirt is still ugh, and his collar bone lines, or neck lines stuff under his chin could use work.

Kat1.png

Tried shading the eyes in a (very) slightly different way than normal. I kinda feel like she has a big head, though.

I put her next to Nino and Rebecca and she didn't seem to bad, but I dunno.

Err, I'm not really sure what you mean by that. Do you mean it looks like they're looking up at something or are you saying

I should add some rows of pixels to the bottom of each sprite to make them taller.

Also, I don't think they're all short if any.

I don't mean to sound like an ass or anything, but your comment is a bit vague.

The way I figure it, there's got to be a reason why they're all looking upwards right? Well, either there's something VERY INTERESTING in the sky, or they're all too short and can't have basic conversations without staring at people's belts.

Yeah that's what I figured not to long after I wrote my last post, but I had to go to school so I didn't get a chance to clear up the misunderstanding.

Sorry bout' that.

EDIT:

While I'm at it I figured I'd post this WIP Lakche.

LakcheWIP.png

Edited by Maklo

^Yeah, something like that.

Actually halfway through making it I started to think that it looked weird, but I was like "screw that I ain't redrawing it".

Also, I'm glad you like it, I Iike it too.

Edited by Maklo

If, instead of having the hair in the windswept pose back there, you moved the hair to be in front of her right shoulder (similar to Natalie's portrait in FE7), it might give the hair more reason to be positioned like that. Plus, it wouldn't require an entire redraw; you'd just have to draw in the areas where the hair would now be in front of the clothes.

Alternatively, if you want to stick with the windswept pose, I would accentuate that by making the rest of the hair more windswept, like Elena's OA from FE10.

UPDATES

Mina2.png

I tried putting her hair for hair over both shoulders; personally I like the left one more. Also messed with her eyes, other parts of her hair and her colors.

Mikael3.png

Small edits. I change palettes too muchbiggrin.gif

Phee1.png

Phee... whee~ <---Rhymesgee_wiz_emoticon.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That's....not bad. From what I can see, the jaw needs a bit more shading underneath it, and the close forearm is a bit too big compared to the upper section. Collar bones are a bit wonky, being mis aligned, and the part where her hair touches her forehead it looks bare, and could use more shading. But either way, I think it's pretty cool.