Rubizor's gallery(:

Rubizor

Hi!

I want to show you mi faces and some sprites :)

Old faces:

lalalam.pnglalala4u.pnglalala3xl.pnglalala2.pnglalala6.pngmorph

My favourite ^^

lalala5.png

Other faces:

lalala7.png<---I love this face :Dlalala8.pnglalala9.png

lalala10.pngmorphlalala11.pnglalala12.pngLucius when he was young XDlalala13.png

The first splicing contest

lalala14.png

And of the last splicing contest

lalala16.png

And one my last faces

lalala15.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your favorite is my favorite! =)

Now I'm not exactly the best at critiquing/criticizing but I guess I'll try.

#1 Idk if it's just me but the either the forehead seems kinda small or it's something else. Just can't put my finger on it. It probably is something else.

#2 Maybe add a darker shade to the hair? I think that'll help.

#3 I love this one that's cool

And I love the morph.

The one where you love the face (I agree): I think the neck should get some more of the lighter shade in it it kinda doesn't look right compared to the light color of the face.

#8 I think under the bangs between the eyes you should add some more shading underneath it.

Absolutely love the other morph!!! And the younger Lucius too.

1st splicing contest looks pretty good

Last of splicing contest: Uh maybe you could soften up the shading of the nose? Just think make it a bit lighter just above the tip.

I like the coloring used in the last one (reminds me of my font)

lalalam.png

What is this i dont even. You need to splice faces with hair styles that fit the angle otherwise they end up looking...like that and its no good!

lalala12.png

:blink: Skin color is...what. You gotta choose the colors wisely. Like if you are using mostly FE6/7 colors, stick with them all around. If you use FE8 colors, use them all round. The Sue look a like has the same problem. (actually most of them do)

Like Joerachi said, shading....

• 4 weeks later...

Ok lessee here...

Try more dark shading on the braid and if you could show more detail for it. More shading under her jaw and next to where her neck and the braid meet. For where the necklace runs into that dark space, use the darker color to show the line for the necklace cause otherwise it just looks like part of the necklace disappeared.

That huge patch of shading on the bottom right of her shouldn't isn't really necessary. I think you should use more of the lighter shader and make it kinda curve around like the shoulder does and not so... idk, squarish.

Think those should help =)

• 2 weeks later...

The hair should expand to about this much. I drew that line freehand so you should probably fix it up a bit first if your gona use it.

HairFix.png

Couple of other things

-There should be more shding where the hair meets the skin.

-The hand and part of the neck have FE7 skin colors whereas the rest of the mug has FE8. It's best to stick to one rather than mixing them.

-Generally speaking if a pixel on a mug touches the background then it should be the color of the outline. The back of the head doesn't quite do this.

Edited by Maklo

• 2 weeks later...