Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

So Haze and Obivam were both cops of sorts, as is Laharl, for you to be a sort of cop that would make over a third of townies, (4/11) some sort of cop, I'm not buying it, that would make the game far too imbalanced.

You know this site has thief down as a humanoid class, but then again I know sod all about Disgaea and angel is also under humanoid so perhaps demons also are.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...hm, I see.

##Vote: Excellen Browning

@mike: Everything that is not classified as a monster is called humanoid in Disgaea, but that doesn't make them human. There's nothing wrong with that definition.

Because all the cool kids don't need to give any evidence/justification when voting

Absolutely.

...read his posts and try to tell me that you don't see a pretty large bunch of scumtells in them.

Absolutely.

...read his posts and try to tell me that you don't see a pretty large bunch of scumtells in them.

It wasn't just aimed at you, too lazy to search for examples but it seems to have become a growing trend in recent games.

Although out of the two I'd say Raymond is looking the more likely to be town, but from what I've heard Excellen voted for Strawman under instruction from Life, I'm not entirely sure whether he'd just tell somebody to stick a random vote out if they were mafia.

I know for a fact that Strawman is town, which means that Excellen has done absolutely nothing yet that would indicate him to be town. Together with his scummy behaviour, that's reason enough for me to vote him. Unless you can provide someone better to vote for, that is.

I didn't really vote Strawman because Life said it was a good idea. I voted Strawman because he had some information I wanted and because I simply wanted to test what someone would do if I voted him out of the blue.

Wait, so how did you know Strawman had info you wanted?

In case anyone wasn't sure, the day phase will close sometime from tomorrow 6 AM to 6 PM--most likely it will be the latter due to the fact that in the morning I might not be awake enough have enough time to write flavor. Not to mention there seems to be some controversy over the guilty party (I'm not sure but I think it's a tie right now), so you'll probably need more time to figure that out.

Also, heads-up in advance: I will be gone from Friday to Saturday night, so as I see it, assuming the day phase ends at 6 PM tomorrow, it would go like this if I were to run things normally.

6 PM Wednesday - > 6 AM Friday. But I probably won't update it at that time, so I'll give you two options (and I'll let you all vote).

The day will always close the same for this phase, but...

1) 24 hour night phase 6 PM Wednesday -> 6 PM Thursday, then a 72 hour day phase

2) Pause the game after this day phase ends and resume on Saturday night.

It's up to you, popular vote gets it.

1) 24 hour night phase 6 PM Wednesday -> 6 PM Thursday, then a 72 hour day phase

I prefer this option.

Also, people, get voting. There are absolutely no excuses for this day to end in a tie.

In case anyone wasn't sure, the day phase will close sometime from tomorrow 6 AM to 6 PM--most likely it will be the latter due to the fact that in the morning I might not be awake enough have enough time to write flavor. Not to mention there seems to be some controversy over the guilty party (I'm not sure but I think it's a tie right now), so you'll probably need more time to figure that out.

Also, heads-up in advance: I will be gone from Friday to Saturday night, so as I see it, assuming the day phase ends at 6 PM tomorrow, it would go like this if I were to run things normally.

6 PM Wednesday - > 6 AM Friday. But I probably won't update it at that time, so I'll give you two options (and I'll let you all vote).

The day will always close the same for this phase, but...

2) Pause the game after this day phase ends and resume on Saturday night.

It's up to you, popular vote gets it.

I like option 1 the best, though I'm not able to log in as frequently as I used to due to computer issues but I definitely won't be inactive.

Slayer is currently the person I see as most likely being as scum, given that his PM with JB seemed way too friendly and him offering no refute other than, "I can't say anything without getting lynched".

Excellen seems to be bandwagoning, but I don't feel that it is enough to lynch right now with Slayer forcing himself into the spotlight.

So, you're not going to like this but ##VOTE: Excellen Browning. You became really suspicious when you said this:

Well, it turns out we are fucked, you and me. You're mafia, aren't you?
It was almost like you were saying we were screwed because "we" were mafia, while also trying to clarify that I was.

And of course when I asked you what you meant specifically it wasn't hard for you to say you we were screwed because two towns died during the day phase. However, we really weren't THAT screwed if you look at numbers.

I hope I'm not wrong...

Yes I did say that, because with killing off what seems to be the two cops, it's gonna be really hard for some people to claim and prove their role. Numbers don't mean anything if you're pretty much forced to lynch people because of minor suspicions. And really, what else can I say about that other than "Hey, I'm a first time player. I don't know what to say and how to say everything yet." I'm bound to get people suspicious of me, I guess.

Just because you're a first-time-player, those scumtells are probably fairly reliable; most first-time-players make the same mistakes when they happen to be mafia.

Also, for starters, you could claim your role and character to Strawman and/or me if you don't want to claim in public? Because the fact that you're still trying to hide your role even at the brink of death really doesn't help your case.