Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand how wanting to know your original abilities makes me suspicious. You don't have them anymore. What harm could I possibly do to you by knowing them?

Say what? Only person I've seen lose their abilities were Laharl and the dead people.

Unless it has something to do Bal being the thief and that prinny thing mentioned.

Say what? Only person I've seen lose their abilities were Laharl and the dead people.

Unless it has something to do Bal being the thief and that prinny thing mentioned.

That's exactly what I mean. I'm beginning to suspect that Slayer may not actually have lost his abilities at all and that Bal and Slayer are both big, fat liars. In contrast to what he said, none of the flavor ever mentions a prinny or something being stolen either, unless I've missed something.

But that aside, would you mind claiming to me? Depending on what I see, I may unvote you.

mike did it occur to you that he was referring to slayer

That's what I thought, but this part about Slayer's abilities:

You don't have them anymore

Had me confused because I didn't remember reading anything in the flavour about Slayer losing his abilities and when Balcerzak said he was the thief I assumed it worked like Ewan's role from FE8 mafia so Slayer losing his abilites would punch a hole through that theory.

I will never understand how wanting to know your original abilities makes me suspicious. You don't have them anymore. What harm could I possibly do to you by knowing them?

It doesn't have anything to do with that, its just you suggested the vigi to kill BK. Who happens to be the doc. Thats what made me suspect you not the part were you want to know my role. To be honest everybody wants to know everyone's role. Suspecting someone for that is quite stupid.

He didn't. I did.

I've been in contact with the vig for a while and fed him some not very smart kill ideas and he did them willingly even though they were coming from my dumbass.

I did in fact tell him to shoot BK.

I'm assuming Bal and Slayer are clear.

I know that you and I are clear.

Obviam is probably still clear.

That leaves:

- mikefthc. I'm getting town vibes from him; leave him alone for the time being.

- BK-201. I'm not sure what to think of him right now, but while I'm not exactly seeing any major scumtells from him, I'm not getting town vibes from him. He makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

- Weapons. He helped lynch a mafia member, but he might still be part of the other mafia.

- Radiant Dragon. I have a very bad feeling about him, but that's why I'm investigating him tonight.

Out of all the non-clears that are not named Radiant Dragon, BK-201 is probably the most likely to be scum. If you must shoot someone tonight, I'd like you to choose him.

I was wrong. It happens.

I did in fact tell him to shoot BK.

I was wrong. It happens.

Yep hecne the "somewhat" and the "for now" in my post before the vote. I have no leads and you were the only one i saw as somewhat suspicious.

##Unvote