Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

RD, it's more of a process of elimination thing at this point.

If you'll notice it's 5v2 worst case (I've said this before).

If we mislynch today it's 3v2 worst case after that and then it's MYLO (which should actually be abbreviated MLAL but whatever).

Why are we assuming Weapons only recruited one player? It could be 4v3. Also, I wonder if it's possible he recruited Jennifer. I doubt that would be successful, though.

MislYnch and LOse?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you use the letter from the middle of the word

I mean lynch is a word on its own so the l makes sense at least

MAL actually makes the most sense

Anyway, there's flavor hinting that WoMC recruited someone. If you can't find similar flavor elsewhere then why do you think there's more than one other person recruited? Or is it because you're mafia and have an ally you want to tell us about?

Anyway, there's flavor hinting that WoMC recruited someone. If you can't find similar flavor elsewhere then why do you think there's more than one other person recruited? Or is it because you're mafia and have an ally you want to tell us about?

Flavor aside, this makes me wonder why he only used his ability once. After all, the flavor doesn't mention the Celestials trying to kill anyone either, so unless Weapons wasn't able to kill the same night he used his ability while Balcerzak can (possible, considering he's a recruiter), he tried to kill me (again) or whoever BK saved.

Hypothetical aside: Why would I want to draw attention to an ally that you guys wouldn't know about otherwise?

I'm more willing to go for Mike right now. Bal's action don't seem too much like a mafia's, seriously why would he vouch for the confirmation of a townie?

##Vote Mike

I'm more willing to go for Mike right now. Bal's action don't seem too much like a mafia's, seriously why would he vouch for the confirmation of a townie?

##Vote Mike

Didn't we just go over why he would do this if he was Mafia?

I bet you do. JB had me revived (I'm thinking he suggested it to his team mates, but I am pretty sure he was involved) somehow and it took so long for it to happen I was literally completely uninterested in the game and ignoring it by the time it happened, then all of a sudden the host is like "pay the fuck attention, you're back in the game".

It is basically like someone waking you up exactly 4 hours into an 8 hour sleep and making you do chores.

Yes strawman its still a tie.

How can it possibly still be a tie when all seven remaining people have voted!? Are you making up shit now?

I hereby request an official vote tally from Lux or Shion before the phase ends.

How can it possibly still be a tie when all seven remaining people have voted!? Are you making up shit now?

I hereby request an official vote tally from Lux or Shion before the phase ends.

Mike - Bal, slayer, and obviam

Bal - Radiant, Raymond, Strawman

Unles mike voted already or i missed a vote, its still a tie.

:facepalm:

##Unvote

##Vote: mikethfc

to avoid a tie.

Though its suspicious that Slayer changed his vote to make it a tie after RD changed his to avoid a tie. Is he trying to get no one lynched or is he protecting Bal? And why?

EDIT: Bolded my votes

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

:facepalm:

##Unvote

##Vote: mikethfc

to avoid a tie.

Though its suspicious that Slayer changed his vote to make it a tie after RD changed his to avoid a tie. Is he trying to get no one lynched or is he protecting Bal? And why?

EDIT: Bolded my votes

It was raymond, and not that at all, its gut feeling combined with things Bal has done before.

All sides had suffered severe casualties. Human had only Jennifer left, Celestia only had its turncoat. The Netherworld had few left. And that day, the votes shifted back and forth, from Mike to Balcerzak, to Mike again. But eventually there was a wide consensus.

They shoved Jennifer forward. She had long since stopped caring, so she got into the noose herself and jumped.

And that was the last that they heard from mikethfc.

So the humans had failed... All that was left was the small netherworld force, and Celestia's former demon.

Sorry, I felt lazy, sue me.

mikethfc was killed! He was Jennifer, human roleblocker!