Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

I apologize to Balcerzak for suspecting him, and look forward to getting lynched tomorrow...

Still, you've got to admire Mike for creating a Role so odd that I assumed he couldn't have made it up.

Haha sucks to be you:P

although I'm surprised the game is still going on as I assumed the flavour would mention somebody getting recruited.

Edited by mikethfc

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vig, kill Bal. If that's wrong, I suspect Slayer was the one who was recruited based on how he was acting. However I also suspect either of the rest of us could have been recruited based on who WoMC would actually picked, given our abilities and his knowledge of our playing skill.

Says the guy who didn't research mike's claim to see how easily it could have been faked in a game where the flavor basically incriminated him by elimination which allowed us to BARELY kill him in time what with how close we are to losing.

Says the guy who didn't research mike's claim to see how easily it could have been faked in a game where the flavor basically incriminated him by elimination which allowed us to BARELY kill him in time what with how close we are to losing.

Flavor alone should never get someone lynched.

Actually, there was an easy way to tell that his Rozalin PM was fake.

mikethfc, you are Rozalin, snobbish and stuck-up, you are the daughter of Overlord Zenon and spend most of your life secluded in your mansion. You aren't a very skilled fighter, but moreover, your knowledge of traps is... just as poor. If you so choose, you may set a trap for one player, only to have it backfire on yourself, if they were targeting you then they'll end up pitying you and will release you rather than perform their night actions. However you only have two traps and it can't be used on the same user twice.

That isn't my writing style, especially the grammar. Though I'm impressed that he got somewhat closed.

If any one is curious, I would have written it like this (I'll write along his guidelines for convenience).

You are Rozalin! Allied with the demons, you are snobby and egotistical, due to being the daughter of Overlord Zenon. Your poor social skills come from having spent most of your life secluded in your mansion. You're not a very good fighter, and your trap setting ability is just as bad, if not worse. You can set up a trap for one player that will end up catching you instead. Filled with pity for your incompetence, your intended target will free you from your trap rather than perform their intended move. You have two traps in your arsenal, and you can only target a user once. Also, you may only set one trap per night.
Edited by Lux Aeterna

Very well.

By the way, shouldn't he actually have been mod-killed for showing us a role PM (even though it was fake)? The rules explicitely state that "showing your role PM" results in one's death.

I guess that alone should've made me more suspicious of him.

Night phase end.

At the edge of the desert's dunes, a lonely thief prinny sat and watched the moon rise... Red... He could transform soon... He could atone...

"Red moon, red moon...Cleanses the sinful and makes them anew...

Shining brightly in the night sky,

waiting for the souls...

Who will be born again tonight?

Who will be born again to... ni..."

As he almost finished the song, he felt unimaginable pain. He looked down and saw a spear pierced through him. It was Etna's. His eyes closed and he blew up... but a white veil shielded Etna from the explosion. Ashamed of her action, Etna turned around and ran off.

Never would the prinny finish its song. Never would it reincarnate. Never would Balcerzak be born again.

At the same time, the traitor among the Netherworld slipped in and killed Obviam. This would be the second time that he perished...

Balcerzak was killed! He was the thief, Netherworld... thief! (Stole someone's power to become a prinny)

Obivam was killed (again)! He was... well you know who he was.

Edited by Lux Aeterna