Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then again checking his role doesn't necessarily clear him from being a traitor. But the flavor does. It matches up with what he told me in pm's.

So whatevs. I'll trust you still.

##Vote: Raymond

EDIT: Bolded my vote. I can't ever seem to remember to do that.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

So, why exactly are we all voting me again?

I told you, I'm Laharl. You can shoot me tonight if you don't believe me, except that the game will be over with a town win beforehand if we lynch Slayer today.

Besides, if you pay attention to the flavor of night 3, it should be obvious that I can't be the one who got recruited, as I got mentioned seperately in that night's flavor because I lost my powers and was still intending to protect one of my friends. I deem it likely that my action would've been canceled altogether if I was the one who got recruited.

##Vote: SlayerX

Besides, if you pay attention to the flavor of night 3, it should be obvious that I can't be the one who got recruited, as I got mentioned seperately in that night's flavor because I lost my powers and was still intending to protect one of my friends.

That's... a good point. However, if I change my vote now and the phase ends before Strawman returns, it'll result in a tie. So I'll wait until he comes back to change my vote.

So, why exactly are we all voting me again?

Besides, if you pay attention to the flavor of night 3, it should be obvious that I can't be the one who got recruited, as I got mentioned seperately in that night's flavor because I lost my powers and was still intending to protect one of my friends. I deem it likely that my action would've been canceled altogether if I was the one who got recruited.

Erm, you intended to protect one of your friends and then your powers were stolen. Besides, who knows maybe the night you are recruited doesn't affect night actions.

Game on! Game... over. (At the request of SlayerX, he asked that I just end the day phase now)

The day of reckoning finally there, they shoved that traitor forward. At that point, he knew his fate had come. He remained silent, like the one before him, and walked up to the noose, resigned. As he feel... he smiled humorlessly. He had failed the race he had come to believe in... SlayerX, the last of the Celestians who were on a mission... had failed.

Laharl... Raymond. Lena... Radiant Dragon. Etna... Strawman the SawmanShaman. In the end, their numbers were battered, but it was enough. Laharl smiled, and they remained silent. Knowing what was next, they simply set off to conquer Earth... and then Celestia.

SlayerX has been lynched! He was a powerless prinny swayed to the side of Celestia!

Laharl was the jack-of-all-trades (seduced by jennifer and lost his powers)! Lena was the silencer (endowed with the power of doctor)! Etna was the vigilante!

The Netherworld has won.

And that closes the game up, everyone! If you have any questions about the game, go ahead and ask.

The flavour was far too revealing.

I'm just blaming it because i lost

I should have let Mike live, he'd have kill obviam and i'd would have killed Radiant. Then he'd died and i'd try to convince Strawman to lynch raymond. However i didn't know Radiant had gained that much trust, and i thought i could take Bal's saving for my own benefit. Ah well. GG.

Edited by SlayerX

oh geez. Its like a penguin. What do they do?

Basically they're the souls of human sinners put into those prinny sacks/bodies in order to work until they've repented for their sins, at which point they can reincarnate at the red moon.

Oh and they also explode when handled roughly/thrown.