Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh geez. Its like a penguin. What do they do?

Before slayer's role was stolen by balcerzak, if he was killed, his attacker(s) would die too. If they made it past night 4...

My character was awesome. BTW, what was going to happen on night 4 to Bal? which would have happened to me.

... he would be reincarnated as Baal. I knew that at this point things would be down to the wire, so if things went as I thought they would, Baal would have been one last power-up for the town. That power being... sort of like a super jack-of-all-trades. He was like Laharl, except he could use his powers without limits. (though if laharl would have to be attacked twice to be killed, save for lynching.

And RD, he could distribute the powers of doctor, vigilante, role checker, and cop. The catch? If he gave anyone two powers it would kill them. Even the doctor couldn't guard. So the dispenser was limitedi n making anyone too powerful, but at the same time could act as a two night vigilante.

And RD, he could distribute the powers of doctor, vigilante, role checker, and cop. The catch? If he gave anyone two powers it would kill them. Even the doctor couldn't guard. So the dispenser was limitedi n making anyone too powerful, but at the same time could act as a two night vigilante.

That's a powerful role. I'm surprised he used it one Night one though, considering I could've been Celestial/Human.

;_; i hated this endgame...

You didn't do a bad job trying to stay under the radar. It's the flavor that killed you.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Obviam for Least Valuable Player

I mean come on I died twice ;_;

Sorry about that but letting the role checker to live for the last (maybe second to last) day is not a good idea.

Sorry about that but letting the role checker to live for the last (maybe second to last) day is not a good idea.

You know he could only check your role right? Not your allegiance. That was me.

You know he could only check your role right? Not your allegiance. That was me.

With such flavour going around saying who saved who, and who killed who, role checker pretty much means allegiance checker.

With such flavour going around saying who saved who, and who killed who, role checker pretty much means allegiance checker.

If you carefully observe the flavor, you'll realize that I showed no mention to a prinny. Not once. Just that Obviam died.

Exactly. Although, you probably should have tried to frame me as the traitor, since everyone was suspicious of me the whole game.

If you carefully observe the flavor, you'll realize that I showed no mention to a prinny. Not once. Just that Obviam died.

Can you blame him for not wanting to take the risk?

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Exactly. Although, you probably should have tried to frame me as the traitor, since everyone was suspicious of me the whole game.

AHEM.

Learn the meaning of "Less means more". You revealed pretty much EVERYTHING had happened at night. Off the top of my head, here's things that shouldn't have been revealed:

-Names of people that weren't going to die that night

-THE FUCKING RECRUITMENT

-Raymond losing his powers

-RECRUITMENT

-RECRUITMENT

Oh yeah, why on EARTH did you tell everyone the number of players on each team? You handed info the town was supposed to find to them.

Not very smart now, eh?

Can you blame him for not wanting to take the risk?

No, I'm just sick of people saying that flavor revealed who was who.

I said which Netherworld/Celestia/Human character did what. I never.

Nevernevernevernevernever mentioned a human performing an action.

-Names of people that weren't going to die that night

-THE FUCKING RECRUITMENT

-Raymond losing his powers

-RECRUITMENT

-RECRUITMENT

Oh yeah, why on EARTH did you tell everyone the number of players on each team? You handed info the town was supposed to find to them.

Not very smart now, eh?

-I didn't reveal the names of the users. I repeat: I didn't reveal the names of users.

-It made little to no difference in the end, considering that the traitor went down last, so when mike died and the game wasn't over they'd be like "lolwut"

-I revealed that /Laharl/ lost his powers. Raymond furnished his identity to certain people, but that's beyond my job.

-[see 2]

-[see above]

Tell me where in the mafia HQ rules that it explicitly states that I cannot reveal the information. And when you think about it from a logical standpoint, they would know just how many mafia there were, there being a headcount and all. Granted, they wouldn't know how many was on each side, but they would know how many extra that they had.

You did mention things such as laharl, and somebody healing and what not. I'm not sure what Obviam got as results but i bet it'd be one of those two which is pretty much saying oh he's town, he saved hamsel.

Eh... to be honest, it looks kind of weird if a mafia tried to heal someone (especially if you know they are killing the bomb. You could just deny you knew.). Plus even if you died, i'd have to fight against Raymond's i'm laharl and i was mentioned night 3.

No, I'm just sick of people saying that flavor revealed who was who.

I said which Netherworld/Celestia/Human character did what. I never.

Nevernevernevernevernever mentioned a human performing an action.

The problem with this is that people DID claim to each other, which lead to people becoming cleared because of the flavor, and others getting lynched by process of elimination.

A good example is Raymond using the fact that his character was mentioned separately from the recruiters to turn the lynch on SlayerX. Same with Strawman being cleared on the last day.

Of course the mod is allowed to give information to the town, and I believe that it's possible to write flavor that doesn't clear/incriminate the players. But that's not what happened in this game.

Eh... to be honest, it looks kind of weird if a mafia tried to heal someone (especially if you know they are killing the bomb. You could just deny you knew.). Plus even if you died, i'd have to fight against Raymond's i'm laharl and i was mentioned night 3.

Still, it was your only chance at winning the game, so it was worth a shot.

Yes, but after Raymond put up that argument, and i replied to it, you posted changing your vote. I noticed your minds were already made up, kill me if not kill raymond at night.. Besides Strawman had already decided to trust you and Raymond wouldn't let a tie happen most likely. He wouldn't take my side (due to you protecting someone on flavour) so the outcome would have still been the same. Its possible that raymond would have taken my side as well as Strawman, however, i don't trust my ability to explain things and get my point across very well.

Of course the mod is allowed to give information to the town, and I believe that it's possible to write flavor that doesn't clear/incriminate the players. But that's not what happened in this game.

Oh it's certainly possible but it's annoyingly vague and does nothing.