July 4th Plans?

Lost_Soul_Renault

I for one have none :-(

I can't even work since my place of employment is closed for the day.

My biggest problem is that all my friends are busy either with family or on vacations...

I guess I have a few options:

I could go to my current town's fireworks display, but probably wont;

what I really want to do is go down to Pennsylvania and smuggle some fireworks and set them off in a parking lot or something.

I'll probably will just end up downtown.

I guess if I want to feel like suicide I could spend the day with my family but gah that would be soooo awkward now...

actually talking about this makes me wish that I had a grill(though where I could store it would be another question)

anyways anyone else have any significant plans for the 4th?

wait? your family owns cities? o_O

Um. . . what?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, so I'm going to assume you're not. Well, our family members live in different cities is what I meant. . .

Edited by Cymbeline

what I really want to do is go down to Pennsylvania and smuggle some fireworks and set them off in a parking lot or something.

Pa has like no good fireworks or at least where I live. I want to learn how to build fireworks though.

In past years my family would all get together for a barbecue, and then later we'd go see the fireworks.

But due to the disease known as "aging", most of my family members can't get around so much.

So we've been meeting at this fancy restaurant for the past two years.

It doesn't even feel like the week of the 4th where I'm living... I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that 80% of my apartment complex is foreign... its kinda surreal in a way; I'm always used to neighbors setting off botttle rockets and whatnot in the days leading up...